• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Orders Requested - STA-21

ELT(SS)

Chevelle, do you have any idea how long it takes to check out of this place, I know they allow two weeks, but I can't imagine it actually takes that long, and I am dumb and already bought tickets for the 18th, so hopefully I can check out faster than usual.

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
I called down to BUPERS today to see what the status was for our orders. Most everyone was helpful and understanding why I called (we are all set to leave in less than a month). The Chief in charge of writing our orders said she saw the requests for the first time today. She said they were just starting to work on them and expected them to be done within two weeks. She said the biggest hurdle is that some of the schools aren't getting their start dates to BUPERS. Because of this they are writing all BOOST with follow on to NSI orders first. Those of us going to BOOST should have our orders in the next 3-4 business days. After that it is all up to if your school of choice has cooperated yet. Hope this answers some questions

The PS1 in my admin office just called me to let me know that my detailer had contacted my XO saying that my orders were going to be written this coming Monday and should be seen on message traffic by Friday! :D

ELT(SS)

The PS1 in my admin office just called me to let me know that my detailer had contacted my XO saying that my orders were going to be written this coming Monday and should be seen on message traffic by Friday! :D
Are you going to BOOST? And does anybody know if the orders are supposed to be written as BOOST a PCS, and NSI only as an in-transit duty, and is everyone kind of shooting from the hip like me, or do you know what is going on?

OneBadSSS

Are you going to BOOST? And does anybody know if the orders are supposed to be written as BOOST a PCS, and NSI only as an in-transit duty, and is everyone kind of shooting from the hip like me, or do you know what is going on?

I'm going to BOOST and all orders to BOOST are PCS while those just going to NSI are going to get TAD orders to NSI with follow on PCS to their assigned NROTC unit at college.

Licarias

Heads up, just checked BUPERS and I have my orders. Hopefully most of you are in the same boat now. See you in February!

68 Chevelle

MM1 Nuke->FY08 STA-21 NFO Selectee
Chevelle, do you have any idea how long it takes to check out of this place, I know they allow two weeks, but I can't imagine it actually takes that long, and I am dumb and already bought tickets for the 18th, so hopefully I can check out faster than usual.

You can check out in probably about 3 or 4 days, full work week at the longest, your check out interviews are the hardest thing to get. I would turn in your TLD first to avoid having any additional delays with getting it read prior to checking out.

Lightning26

I have my orders also:) Here is the Boost information on my orders:

TO INCLUDE 103 DAY(S) AT STA-21 BOOST - 3
CLASS: 80101 CONV: 18 FEB 08 GRAD: 23 MAY 08 CDP: 662N
TO INCLUDE 054 DAY(S) AT STA21-NSI FOLLOW
CLASS: 80101 CONV: 26 MAY 08 GRAD: 18 JUL 08 CDP: 748J

with a Report no later than 16 Feb 08

Licarias

this is what I got
REPORT NLT 17 FEB 08 BUT NET 16 FEB 08 EDA: 16 FEB 08
TO STU STA21 OFFICER TRAINING CMD UIC: 43721
FOR TEMPORARY DUTY - UNDER INSTRUCTION ACC: 341
FOR APPROXIMATELY 063 DAY(S)
PERSONNEL ACCOUNTING SUPPORT: PERSUPPDET NEWPORT RI
UIC: 43099
TO INCLUDE 053 DAY(S) AT STA21-NSI
CLASS: 80101 CONV: 18 FEB 08 GRAD: 18 APR 08 ENEC: 0000 CDP: 662M

PROVIDED NO EXCESS LEAVE INVOLVED, MEMBER IS AUTHORIZED TO
DELAY 30 DAYS IN REPORTING TO COUNT

So the 30 + 13 (for me at least) proceed & travel means im getting the hell outta dodge here pretty damn soon. Hope that helps

OneBadSSS

I have my orders also:) Here is the Boost information on my orders:

TO INCLUDE 103 DAY(S) AT STA-21 BOOST - 3
CLASS: 80101 CONV: 18 FEB 08 GRAD: 23 MAY 08 CDP: 662N
TO INCLUDE 054 DAY(S) AT STA21-NSI FOLLOW
CLASS: 80101 CONV: 26 MAY 08 GRAD: 18 JUL 08 CDP: 748J

with a Report no later than 16 Feb 08

Did P-cola originally tell you that your tentative class up date for BOOST was going to be 24FEB07? I'm asking because I haven't received my orders yet but that's the date I was told and I'm wondering if it's now going to be 18FEB08 like your orders say....

k_smittay

Did P-cola originally tell you that your tentative class up date for BOOST was going to be 24FEB07? I'm asking because I haven't received my orders yet but that's the date I was told and I'm wondering if it's now going to be 18FEB08 like your orders say....

+1...

Maybe there are 2 different BOOST classes going through at the same time? Or maybe we just have to report 16FEB instead of 24FEB...