• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Orange Flight Suits

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Are those bullets on his waist belt and 30mm grenades around his ankle?
I figure they're some kind of space suppositories, but I don't think the topic ever comes up in the Robot Chicken canon.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain....but I ain’t never seen a navy helicopter pilot wearing a two-piece...orange...flight suit.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Huggy said:
You realize when you’ve been gone a while just how great the people are, and how satisfying it is to be a part of an organization that gets the job done,

So very true.

What a sweet gig to keep instructing in the aircraft you already know so well. I tried to work the same type of gig but just couldn't make it happen.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So dumb question . . . what's the boundary between when you can fly the U-2 in a regular bag and helmet/mask and when you need the space suit? 25K cabin pressure?