• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Optimum PRT Speed

Crowbar

None
That might be optimum if effort is the only blah blah blah, but not if the ratio score/effort is the I can't believe you actually took time to write all this.

I suppose a lazy person might give a damn about trying to balance PRT score with effort exerted, but that's more of a subjective decision. I'm just giving an unbiased analysis which assumes that I spend more time theorizing about running than actually running.

STFU and just go run.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I suppose a lazy person might ...

Blah blah blah. If drinking beer and chasing skirts makes me lazy, then sign me up! I'm willing to bet there are more 3-mile-club members (Marines excluded) than there are 10.6 mph runners out there in this man's Navy. Put down your calculator and learn the things that matter. Sorry, I've had a few already...

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
How dare you suggest that I am not good enough for your navy and that I should join a lesser service.:icon_rage

I suppose a lazy person might throw.....
Maybe because you are a wanna-be geek throwing $hit at guys that are already are already commissioned and either in the fleet (kmac) or in advanced jets (airgreg). :icon_rage

Plus you don't get Monty Python! :eek:

You're not off to a good Airwarriors start......as Crowbar said, you need to STFU (and I still think you need to get laid).

airgreg

low bypass axial-flow turbofan with AB driver
pilot
How dare you suggest that I am not good enough for your navy and that I should join a lesser service.:icon_rage
Just for the record, I never suggested you're not good enough for OUR Navy. Also, I disagree with your characterization of the Air Force as a "lesser service".
I posted the Air Force link as a joke because the USAF does things a little more "brainy" than the Navy, and your original and 2nd post definitely qualify as brainy. In the future I will post miles upon miles of smiley faces to illustrate this. No harm, no foul, just a little dorky.

Lastly, there is a line between good-natured interservice ribbing, and you disparaging our AF brothers as a "lesser service". I disagree completely with your comment, and believe you could choose your words better.

EDIT by Airgreg: larbear's profile did not reflect his status as an SNA, so I turned down the flames a little.
http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13234 for reference.

P.S. Air Force Pilots iron their flight suits and wear scarves.:icon_tong

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Minimum Effort, Maximum Results.

In this case, Maximum Results = Passing ;)

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Which was my point all along. And, in addition to this... <pats self on back> .... there ARE idiots on this board....>

ghost119 said:
Every branch .... is full of men and women who ... put on their respective uniforms to protect and serve the United States.... Each branch should be equally respected, though the jokes are there, they are not necessarily disrespecting the other.

Just putting out my view on this.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This thread is gay.

prideguys.jpg

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Damn Steve, couldn't you have just made the gay statement without the visual.......:eek:

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
What's more disturbing is that Steve actually HAS this pic to begin with...

FlyingBeagle

pilot
Typical "we're in the Navy so we don't need to be in shape" responses aside, whatever happened to taking pride in yourself. How can someone be proud of being out of shape and/or intentionally not doing their best on a PRT? I can understand people making excuses for not working out, but not putting out 100% on the run? Tell me what an idiot I am for hoping that people would take pride in themselves. Arthur would be very dissapointed. . .