• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Old Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost_ttu

You won't be taken lunch money, you'll be handing lunch money out....DAD!!!!!!!!!

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

robv182

Gotta have the Nutz
None
You know, your right, you are going to need your money. I heard the Cowboys are taking donations so they can get another quarterback. The best part of going to OCS is getting out of Texas so I can watch a real football game on Sunday. I am getting tired of watching the Cowboys and Texans lose all the time.

hobe

Good to hear there are some fellow "Geezers" out there. We can all share a pack of Depends and some denture cream at OCS. Just curious, are most of you prior service folks coming straight from active duty or have you decided to come back?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Don't forget the "Ensure" and extra batteries for the hearing aids... (like I am one to talk)...

robv182

Gotta have the Nutz
None
Straight from active duty. There are three of us in the Dec 7th class that I know of, 2 PO1s and 1 PO2.

Cass

Grumpy
Originally posted by robv182
Straight from active duty. There are three of us in the Dec 7th class that I know of, 2 PO1s and 1 PO2.

Make that 3 PO1s, I just found out today that I made E-6 off of the September exam cycle. I'll probably never even get paid for it, but i'm sure that i will pay for it at OCS. [V] Cass

Just can't wait to go!

jjitaly2001

Cass, congratulations, man. It'll be a nice thing until you get your commission. I'd make sure you DO get paid for it while you're going through OCS.

"An E-5 in the United States Marine Corps is a Sergeant. His insignia is three chevrons over crossed rifles."

John - OCS 07 December

Status
Not open for further replies.