• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ok what is wrong with this picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Back to the original post

I finally got some time to download that and I was laughing pretty hard. Good sense of humor from the boys at the Point.

AHAHAHAHA.... Oh man... That was the gayest thing I've seen since the Rocky Horror Picture Show on Halloween... Oh man, I'm wiping tears out of my eyes from laughing... I'm definitely going to see if we can show that before our next Lead Lab. That made my night!

KBayDog

American_Ace said:
AHAHAHAHA.... Oh man... That was the gayest thing I've seen since the Rocky Horror Picture Show on Halloween...

Dinner...Is...Prepared!

10-23-03-eddie_mugshot.jpg

10-23-03-eddie_pic1.jpg

Super18Ordie

F/A-18 Ordnanceman
Too bad I cant send this to everyone in the Strike AO shop. Damn you NMCI and your forbidden webpages.
(I can only see this stuff at home). Airwarriors.com is a forbidden webpage here at Strike.

OrdiesFourty

F***ing GAY, thats all I can say. We are becoming a society that jokes, laughs and excepts Fairies. People use to get their a@@ beat for joking like that, now everyone just laughs. :icon_hamm on the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.