• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ok what is wrong with this picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jburnes

what's wrong with the video? i mean it seems like harmless shower fun with lufas and water guns...

besides the fact that if that video was any longer it would have turned into a full blown gay orgy where everyone gangbangs the guy walking on his hands...

i seriously hope those guys weren't in the academy...

HueyCobra8151

pilot
I don't see what the big deal is. A little harmless fun.

Some locker room hijinx, that is all. Nothing more.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
HueyCobra8151 said:
Some locker room hijinx, that is all. Nothing more.

"nothing more" yeah, that's what they all say. Which one in the video were you? :eek: j/k

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
Trackguy said:
thats the gayest thing i have ever seen....literally

Even gayer than the Top Gun volleyball scene?

I'm at work, so I can't open the link for fear of my boss walking by and thinking I'm into "the gayest thing ever seen."

Mayday

I thought that was the recline!
Like, holy-sh!t-gay.
I'm getting the impression there's a competition out there to see who can act the gayest and still maintain confidence in their sexuality.
...or they really are fags.

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
Funny stuff. So the Academy is more open about gay humor. Not gay, just more comfortable making fun of gay stuff.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Who showers with those sponges anyways?? This is the god d*mn military, geez people. They should be showering with sand paper and SOS pads. If I ever have a friend that goes to the academy, i'll be sure to send him bath beads for his birthday. I don't even wanna know what they do with those in Anapolis.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Yeah, I can see some form of humor in that video, but I wouldn't be caught doing that. I'm deleting that video right now... in fact... I think I need to take out my hard drive and burn it.

haze748

after seeing this video, i might tell my buddy at the air force academy that he might like annapolis a little better....

Status
Not open for further replies.