• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oil Changing instructions. Man vs. Woman

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Writing a check

gregsivers said:
Amen. I can't stand being behind the old ladies in the grocery store who insist on writing a check.

Especially when they wait until they get the total to start from top to fill in all the things they could have already filled in...........aaahhh, makes me want to scream and drop-kick their minature poodles......

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
Indeed. Swaps make you feel like a man and scare the neighbors.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
ahhhhh yeah.... I'll go with Jiffy Lube... Dont own any tools... save some jet ski tools. Guess I won't really till I get married and/or buy a house.

a_m

None
Credit cards are the way to go. Cash back rewards. Checks are only for bills in the mail. Minimal amount of cash in the wallet. Problem solved.

Oil changes are sometimes the most fun I have in a day.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
alabama_matt said:
You lead an exciting life.

Perhaps you should take up golf.

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
Precisely. That and clothes that are "socially acceptable" while golfing is a bit too uptight for a saturday afternoon for me.

Lawman

None
HueyCobra8151 said:
Wait...you have to change the oil in your car?

Oh crap...

That would be funny if I hadnt heard more then one girlfriend say it in the course of my life.....

And yes I have done #15 and #16 on more then one occasion.

HOORAH

Uncle Sam's Misguided Children
alabama_matt said:
Credit cards are the way to go. Cash back rewards. Checks are only for bills in the mail. Minimal amount of cash in the wallet. Problem solved.

You still send checks in the mail? You realize that checks cost money and mailing stuff costs money, right? Yet your bank will let you pay all of your bills online for free, right? And you can even set up automatic pay so you aren't late on a payment, right? And speaking of cash back, which I am all about, you can pay some of your bills with your credit card. Added cash back! And then just pay off your credit card in full each month. That's what I do.

alabama_matt said:
Wow! What an exciting life you lead. ;)

a_m

None
Note post #24. I like changing oil.

I just use checks for bills that I can't pay with a credit card.