• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Office Chair - Made From F-4 Ejection Seat

Max_Power

Prefers Skippy
Contributor
b-747cowlingfull.jpg

Everything included with this desk?

sickboy

pilot
When's someone going to make a toilet seat that flushes via the ejection handle (if mechanical engineering could be worked out)? Even a replica would be a conversation piece.

I need a senior design project. Thanks for the idea.

I kind of want that B-25 desk.

Flugelman

Contributor
When's someone going to make a toilet seat that flushes via the ejection handle (if mechanical engineering could be worked out)? Even a replica would be a conversation piece.

The throne in my motorhome flushes with a pedal. Easy mod, I would expect... MB can try it in the Puma. :D

ACowboyinTexas

Armed and Dangerous
pilot
Contributor
An ejection seat is about the most uncomfortable hunk of metal ever passed off as a place to sit.

That's the last thing I'd ever pick as something to sit on in an office all day. Sounds cool to a wannabe fighter pilot, I'm sure, but that is clearly someone who has never been on hour 9 strapped to one with open ocean in all directions and no ability to stand up and stretch your legs.

I disagree. I always thought hours 3-9 were pretty comfy, since my butt was completely numb. Those first 3 hours, though... Yeah, you're right after all.

Though, sitting in this would probably be a good way to know when you've been at the desk too long and it's time to go fly.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
We just changed the shitter in a P3 to a honey bucket, who wants the old throne?
Just kidding, we send the old shit back to the squadron! ;)