• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"Off time"

Status
Not open for further replies.

semperfi1812

Alpha Co '04
For those who have been to TBS, or are now at TBS. What do your weekends really consist of? I know that there are weekends off, but is it time that should be wisely spent preparing for upcoming events, studying etc., or do you actually have time to relax and take a break. Plus, are there any dirt bike riders out there, and would it be wise to not bring mine with me due to not having time to ride, a place to store it and stuff like that?
My C.O. at my reserve unit suggested that it could be possible if that is what I wanted to do on weekends, but I wonder what you all think that are there now or have recently been there would think.

Fongabonga

pilot
I was wondering the same thing actually, except I want to bring my mountain bike. How is the auto shop there? I plan on doing alot to my car in those 6 months

Taxman2A

War were declared.
The hours are long at TBS, and often do cut into your weekends (especially if you are not good at finding red boxes in the woods). Even though this is true, there is certainly some time for your hobbies while you are here.
Personally, I don't know of any dirt bike riders out here, but that's probably because I don't dirt bike. If you were to show up here and post on one of the bulletin boards that you are interested in dirt biking you would probably find a few other Lt's who are as well. I have seen this successfully done with off-roading and sky-diving.

Oh yeah, and you will also find out while you are here that it is a good idea to get the hell away from Quantico every chance you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.