• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Odd article for the New York Times - UFOs

Hair Warrior

Contributor
So what do you think?
  1. alien technology
  2. future earth technology (time travel)
  3. present day earth technology (USA/Russia/China/corporation/other)
  4. optical illusion/faulty instruments/loose weather balloon caught in wind current over an ocean geyser/magma displacement/two whales having sex
  5. elaborate hoax
  6. none of the above

Last edited:

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
So what do you think?
  1. alien technology
  2. future earth technology (time travel)
  3. present day earth technology (USA/Russia/China/corporation/other)
  4. optical illusion/faulty instruments/loose weather balloon caught in wind current over an ocean geyser/magma displacement/two whales having sex
  5. elaborate hoax
  6. none of the above
You'd have to go with 1 or 3

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There was a fairly robust discussion about it. I don’t believe we’re being visited by extraterrestrials, so that leaves all of the other more plausible terrestrial explanations.

jmcquate

Contributor
Just to clarify the above interview, it's CDR Vince "Jello" Aiello (Ret) interviewing CDR Dave "Sex" Fravor (Ret) about the "indecent", not some interweb UFO conspiracy video.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I generally like Joe Rogan, but he tends fairly heavily toward the conspiracy theorist mindset. As best I can tell, he’s a moon landing agnostic. Listening to Neil DeGrass Tyson attempt to talk some sense into Joe’s punch drunk head was one of the most painful podcasting experiences in recent memory.