• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

FireFor3ffect

Thanks for the info! I'll just keep in contact with my recruiter and see if he has sent it out. I don't wanna seem like a douche, so I am just gonna be courtesy and just email/call.

No reason that I can think of that you shouldn't make it to this board. Your NRD will probably hold onto your package until the new fiscal year if they've already made their quota but that's no big deal. IIRC the new fiscal year is OCT 1st and with the board having not been announced yet you'll have plenty of time from the 1st til the submission deadline to get your package submitted.

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
Where exactly did you find out what part of the test attributes to a high PFAR?

Unfortunately I can't find the document, it was an academic study talking about the scoring components. Take it with a grain of salt but I remember that sticking out to me while I was studying.

13900 and 13700 are SNA and SNFO respectively, so I'm guessing it is the pilot board. Do active duty boards happen seperately than civilian board?

speedroller

Rangers
In my bupers it is titled: SEP-2015 PILOT/NFO PROFESSIONAL REVIEW BOARD
9Rk8KCR.jpg

FireFor3ffect

I kinda want to contact my OR to see what's up but at the same time I don't want this to be a prank and look like a fool.

Help me RufiObi-Wan-Kenobi. You're my only hope.

Derek O

I kinda want to contact my OR to see what's up but at the same time I don't want this to be a prank and look like a fool.

Help me RufiObi-Wan-Kenobi. You're my only hope.

You'd have to be a pretty high level something to pull a prank on the Bureau of Personnel's website.. Just give it a couple hours man, AD usually get their results first anyway.

FireFor3ffect

You'd have to be a pretty high level something to pull a prank on the Bureau of Personnel's website.. Just give it a couple hours man, AD usually get their results first anyway.

I'm not worried about the results so much as I am worried that my package didn't make it to the board. My NRD still has not submitted my package and has not heard anything of when the board was convening.

Last edited:

speedroller

Rangers
I'm not worried about the results so much as I am worried that my package didn't make it to the board. As of Monday my NRD still had not submitted my package and had not heard anything of when the board was convening.
I'm with you. My OR said I have to wait until 1 October to submit my papers. I really hope I didn't miss out on a board.

I'm not worried about the results so much as I am worried that my package didn't make it to the board. As of Monday my NRD still had not submitted my package and had not heard anything of when the board was convening.

That blows man. But that's the thing about rolling boards. They aren't always announced. Give him a call and let us know what's up.