• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

Phoenix19917

Just got told I was PQ'd by N3M so looks like I will make this board, hoping for a high selection rate like previous boards. Stats are in my profile but ASTB is 49 5,6,5 not the strongest but was urged to submit and if passed over I can just retake and resubmit. Good Luck to all !

Derek O

Anybody know what the stats have been like lately? This is my first aviation board, curious to see what selection rates have been like historically.

Derek O

The recruiter I spoke to when I took my ASTB mentioned he thought NFO was around 35% late last year. So that was the only figure I had to go off of.

Derek O

It's a medical screening that determines whether you're Physically qualified or Not Physically Qualified to perform in a certain job. SNA and SNFO have more in depth medical screenings.

It's a medical screening that determines whether you're Physically qualified or Not Physically Qualified to perform in a certain job. SNA and SNFO have more in depth medical screenings.
Thank you kindly. Now is this something my recruiter would inform me about if I was PQ or NPQ? I ask because I had to get a weight waiver. (I'm a short guy but muscular, so my weight was out of proportion, but my body fat was a-ok.) I appreciate it.

Derek O

Thank you kindly. Now is this something my recruiter would inform me about if I was PQ or NPQ? I ask because I had to get a weight waiver. (I'm a short guy but muscular, so my weight was out of proportion, but my body fat was a-ok.) I appreciate it.

I'm sure he would. If you've already completed your SNA commissioning physical (or whatever they might call it in the civilian world) your recruiter would likely receive the letter. I'd check in with him from time to time on the matter.