• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 09 Boards

ClutchS306

Simplepnoi84 when did you Submit package, get Pro-Rec, and I take it you were just like me didn't do MEPS or PRT prior to sending your package.

I submitted my package September 21st and was Pro-Rec Nov 2nd in VA and am still waiting for medical to clear so I can go to MEPS and PRT. I think it is because of the holidays that we are having to wait a little while!

Koneface86

Pro Rec SWO
damn clutch...that sucks...i was hoping i would hear last week but im pro rec swo so i dont know if that makes a difference from the sna's and such...i just want a date even a prelim one so im ready to go, sign my papers and hit the gym full time

ClutchS306

damn clutch...that sucks...i was hoping i would hear last week but im pro rec swo so i dont know if that makes a difference from the sna's and such...i just want a date even a prelim one so im ready to go, sign my papers and hit the gym full time

ya i got pro rec swo as well. my prelim date was some time in February. Great prelim date and all. I have been hitting the pool and the road full time since I got pro recd. Two days, Monday, Wednesday. Pool for 3 hours. Three Days Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. Run for 2 hours. All 7 days push ups and sit ups. In college I didn't stay in shape so could have been an Outstanding low on everything but now am just a Good High. Sucks cause I know I can do better. Trying to find out if anyone is having any luck with Medical right now I have been waiting 2.5 week so far with it. I think the navy is going to make me a little bit more patient!

Koneface86

Pro Rec SWO
yea clutch i hear that...wish i had the time to do all that pt...i have to work cause i have no idea when im leaving...when i was unemployed i had all the time in the world and lost about 15 lbs...40 in all since i graduated college...now i have to pay for a gym membership, watch what i eat and work all day...oh well...i'll pay for it in the mean time haha...i try to get to the gym 3 times a week and do about an hour or so of combined cardio and machines...seems to keep me steady at least

nemotani

I got my FS (SNA) email today forwarded to me with an OCS date of 24 Jan. 2010. The email had been sent out Thurs. the 10th but my CO had been out on a det. and didn't get back til this weekend, so I didn't get the email til today.

niktam, if you have not received your email yet I would advise trying to get ahold of your old command, it could be sitting in your old CO's inbox. I'm still at my command and it took me four extra days to find out I had an email waiting for me, so who knows what your old command is doing!

mtsupilot09

"We lookin fo you. We gon find you!"
I just spoke to the civilian processor @ NRD Nashville today...got my security clearance December 9, still waiting on FS though. Everything else is DONE, there is nothing left for me to take care of in order to receive my letter. He thinks it should come in the next few days. Hopefully by the end of this week I'll have an OCS date.

JTH

mstu,

Looks like were in the same boat.... My JPAS was completed/signed and submitted 7 weeks ago. I stopped by NRD Denver and talked to my OPO and he verified that my clearance was open. All of my MEPS stuff was taken care of long ago. From watching the August board the last few guys are getting OCS dates of 24 Jan. I think SEP/OCT board (us) has one or two that made it into the 6 DEC OCS date. I imagine that a few of us will get 24 Jan and many more will get something in FEB? There is also a good possibility that the holiday season will delay things. I don't expect to hear anything until after the new year.

Koneface86

Pro Rec SWO
yea JTH i'm with you...i think things this week will wind down and that nothing will come out until a week after the new year...typically that's when most of the oct board people heard last year...when the FS letters came for that bunch they were mostly in the Feb and some March area

jharris48

I just spoke to my OR today and was told I would be in the 24 Jan 2010 class. Of course the FS is on the CO's desk waiting for a signature, but hopefully that will be resolved this week and I can get sworn in and taken care of.

yakboyslim

None
I just got word back from my OR that I had gotten a final select letter on Dec 8th. Just waiting for signatures.

CalamityJean

I know which way the wind shines!
What the duece Yak? Pro-rec'd same month, same OR, I had MEPS and everything done back this summer, and yet you already have your letter. Breaking my heart.

yakboyslim

None
Did you have your security done? I had all that done way back in summer for the Nuke program. Heck, I think you get a pseudo-final select before you go to interview with the Admiral, so I believe I already had a final select once before.

I'm also BDCP, don't know if that changes anything.

You might want to give Chief Brown a call. I know he is busy with a lot of transition stuff, you might have a letter without signatures. I had to call Chief Brown to find out.