• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 08 boards

Flyer09

Final Select NFO
I'm excited, it may not be SNA but i'll sure make sure i'm the best NFO out there! :icon_smil I mean seriously, i'm going to get to fly in a Navy aircraft, how many people in the world can say that they've gotten that chance? Not many and now I'm one of them! Awsome!

SVT_Cobra

Hey guys,

I just got a call from the recruiter. The results for the October boards are out. I didn't get ProRec SNA but got ProRec NFO. He said it was very very competitive board and a lot of people didn't get recommended. He said something like 50% got turned away from SNA, 50% from NFO, and some 60% from SWO.

I didn't get SNA like i'd hoped but I still got ProRec for NFO.

Congrats to you man. I only applied NFO. You have a better GPA than me, but I had a better ASTB score, so hopefully I'll get a pro-rec too? Well, I'll find out in the morning.

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
congrats to everyone who has made it so far... Now the real waiting begins, welcome to the final select wait list. Anyone get picked for BDCP that is graduating in December of 2009?

Not trying to rub it in anyone's face, on the contrary I was just hoping to see as many of us make it as possible. It will be nice to "know somebody" from AirWarriors at OCS. I'll be checking here tomorrow, hope to see a lot more good news. I thought everyone on this month's board was every bit as competitive as I was, in fact I was kind of scared. Best of luck to the rest of you!

atrickpay

BDCP SNA
Not trying to rub it in anyone's face, on the contrary I was just hoping to see as many of us make it as possible. It will be nice to "know somebody" from AirWarriors at OCS. I'll be checking here tomorrow, hope to see a lot more good news. I thought everyone on this month's board was every bit as competitive as I was, in fact I was kind of scared. Best of luck to the rest of you!

Just messing with ya man. The guys here at AW are usually the ones that are the most serious about getting selected, so from the boards i've seen go by we get more selects than non-selects. It is interesting to hear that 50% got denied though, there must have been a lot of applications (or few slots, I doubt that one though).

jorgelito

PRO-REC INTEL
Congratulations Sonic! Make us proud when you get there. Also, have fun at MEPS! You're gonna enjoy it.

Anyone know if Intel is out yet or SWO/IP etc?

I think I'm gonna puke...

BullGator

Congratulations Sonic! Make us proud when you get there. Also, have fun at MEPS! You're gonna enjoy it.

Anyone know if Intel is out yet or SWO/IP etc?

I think I'm gonna puke...
SWO has been at the end of the month (lately at least). GL to everyone waiting.

Congrats Sonicboom and Flyer09! -Very cool news. Were you going for BDCP Flyer09?

cui bono

22 year old male
ASTB: 41 3/3/3 (I plan on retaking it)
3.18 UNCCharlotte BA in Philosophy and Anthropology
No criminal record
No extra curricular activities
-Middle eastern descent
-speak and understand Farsi on a basic level
-illiterate in Farsi
I'm hoping to get into Intel. But I know I will have to retake ASTB. I'm also willing to go into surface warfare and supply
The only extra-curricular activity: Japanese club in college

jdbryan

Anyone know about the AMDO and Intel boards? I know the supply board is meeting later, just curious about the other two i applied for.