• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 08 boards

exo

heh already done. Looks like I'm not going to MEPS though .They had some beef with eye pressure, so my recruiter is taking me down to the place where I'd have to appeal that for the physical.

SVT_Cobra

heh already done. Looks like I'm not going to MEPS though .They had some beef with eye pressure, so my recruiter is taking me down to the place where I'd have to appeal that for the physical.

Eye pressure? Because your PRK? Have you already visited MEPS before? If not, how would they even say that off the bat?

UPDATE: Just talked to the civ. processor...
Me: "Good morning, have you got the results in for the board?"
Him: "Nah, we haven't got any results yet."
Me: "Are you sure? Some of my buddies on a naval aviation forum have already been notified."
Him: "I don't know what you are talking about. Interwebs? (no joke)"
Me: "Ahhhh, nevermind, I'll call my OR."

*facepalm*....same guy who screwed me over for the Sep. board.

exo

My recruiter mistakenly sent my physical documents and eye information from my surgeon to MEPS instead of the waiver people. Since MEPS doesn't handle waivers, and I had high eye pressure for two consecuative doctors visits (they were a week apart and the high pressure is typical due to the steroid drops), they wrote me off as DQ.

Flyer09

Final Select NFO
Congrats to al hogt selected. From what my OR was saying it is only goet more and more competitive as the boards go on. Seem that they have most of the FY09 spaces filled already and we are only a month in.

BullGator: No, I wasn't going for BDCP. I only have 4 classes to finish up and should be done by March/April so I'll be looking at a class up date around there.