• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 08 boards

this_sucks.jpg

exo

Any word anyone? My recruiter got in contact and said a bit of my employment history wasn't complete for the past seven years so I need to resubmit my JPAS... although my recruiter is still on vacation and I don't know when he's going to be able to get me back into the system....

In other news, seems FS's are being received by November board applications, non BDCP.

bizlake

Another A-Pool Guy
Nothing! I tried to take my mind off of it until today. So naturally I have been at my house waiting for the mail lady today... she arrives only to bring me safeway coupons.:confused:

exo

Will we actually receive a letter or will we just be contacted by our OR.

PS I cleared up the security issue so it's otu of my hands now.

Will we actually receive a letter or will we just be contacted by our OR.

Depends...if your OR is on the ball he'll routinely check the "website", whatever that is, to search for posted FS results. However, if he does not, then it is possible you may receive the paper letter in the mail before he contacts you. But either way, you will receive a letter.

bizlake

Another A-Pool Guy
I was hopin that I wouldnt have to make anymore nagging phone calls. I guess that they just want to see that officer candidates have the motivation/ability to keep at it. I have a few enlisted friends and they just had to show up at the recruiter/meps once or twice and they were out in a few weeks. It may also be that the OR's are dealing with a high volume of applicants with the way the economy is. Who knows?! Its beginning to become humorous though

bizlake

Another A-Pool Guy
I know what you mean! I work here and there but it is slow, I dont want to get another job just to quit in a few weeks (or months), so I try to workout and not drink beer. Its a hard life...

I've essentially been on vacation since graduation in May. I need some freakin' structure in my life. I'm guessing there won't be any lack of that at OCS :icon_tong