• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 08 boards

pmasters

OccamsRazor,

Awesome. And you're the guy who took my Intel spot, aren't you? Just messing, I knew I had about as good of a shot of getting pro-rec'd intel as I did getting struck by lightening while doing Jessica Alba. Congrats on that, theres no way you didn't pull that off without working your ass off.

Hope to see you in OCS, I'm sure we'll have buckets of fun. :icon_tong

OccamsRazor

Final Select BDCP Intel
pmasters: thought you were in the September board? I don't know about "working my ass off," I'd imagine I had some pretty spectacular luck to get picked up.

See you in Newport...supposing my FS letter comes sometime before I tear my hair out.

pmasters

Yeah I was September, I'm just perusing the other boards for fellow BDCPers. That and my FS took forever to come. Didn't they push back September's Intel boards into the next month? I can't quite remember (as I really didn't expect to get in) but I had some plausible reason for accusing you of stealing the Intel spot.

Well, my latest news is that my FS letter will be pushed back another month. According to my OR, I passed MEPS and need to sign for my fingerprints. Apparently, somebody at MEPS did not request my signature below my fingerprints, so it looks like I just have to do that and I;ll be on my way to OCS.

exo

Well, my latest news is that my FS letter will be pushed back another month. According to my OR, I passed MEPS and need to sign for my fingerprints. Apparently, somebody at MEPS did not request my signature below my fingerprints, so it looks like I just have to do that and I;ll be on my way to OCS.

That's brutal man, I don't remember signing either... we'll see.

exo

Well, according to a different Doctor at NOMI my eye wavier has been cleared for about three weeks now... still waiting on FS.

ak47

waiting for this "soon"

Well, according to a different Doctor at NOMI my eye wavier has been cleared for about three weeks now... still waiting on FS.

Congratulation for your eye waiver. My OCS processor said the FS will be out soon last wednesday, but I still be waiting for this "soon".

OccamsRazor

Final Select BDCP Intel
Fingerprints strike again.

They didn't take my fingerprints at MEPS....gotta go down to my recruiter's office and do that tomorrow.

bizlake

Another A-Pool Guy
Talked to my recruiter this morning, my FS was denied due some paperwork missing! But its all figured out now, just have to keep playin the waiting game. i was hopin for a february ocs class. Anyword if those are filled?

USNMark

That's a bum deal! So as long as the paperwork gets squared away, will you still be able to receive a final selection, or do you have to re-apply? The fingernail-chewing factor rises every minute for us eh?

OccamsRazor

Final Select BDCP Intel
Got fingerprinted today (impossible to get off your hands) now waiting for security clearance again. Estimate by the processor was 1-2 weeks....sigh.

bizlake

Another A-Pool Guy
Wow! congrats AK47! January was what I was originally hopin for, but i figured it would be full. Yeah I think the glitch was fixed, hopefully ill hear back this week. Gotta keep buggin them if you dont want any hangups. lol Nice guys though