• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 08 boards

exo

SVT Cobra,

I hear you man.. the next few days (week and a half?) till we find out is going to seem like a lifetime.

I need somebody to clarify something for me. Are you guys saying that the pro-rec list will be out in the next 1-2 weeks? My OR told me I'd have to wait a month, or about til Nov. 15.

exo

According to awolfinwater, the list of who will be reviewed this October is finalized and the results will be displayed sometime around October 15-17th. I think those dates are a little optimistic but I would think we would know if we made it (at least SNA) by the end of next week.

SVT_Cobra

I need somebody to clarify something for me. Are you guys saying that the pro-rec list will be out in the next 1-2 weeks? My OR told me I'd have to wait a month, or about til Nov. 15.

You should know by Friday or at the latest next Wednesday....for SNA, SNFO, and SWO I think...all those convene on the 15th.

atrickpay

BDCP SNA
I have heard (from non-official sources) that it consists of officers with the same designator as the board it examines. Not sure of their exact ranks, but i'd guess O-3 to O-5. And since SWO/SNA/NFO are 1 board, I assumed that they all collaborate when making the final pro-rec decisions.

there is always a flight doc as well.

so when you guys are referring to "a list" which might be out as early as next week, are you referring to a list of those who made the board or those who received pro-recs? I hope it's the latter because I was hoping to hear by Nov 15 at the soonest...to know by next week would be a godsend

mic

Applying SNA, SNFO

-23 yr old male
-2.5 GPA Exercise Physiology
-6/5/6 43
- 60 push ups (only used one minute) 75 sit ups 11:53 1.5 mile

Misc.
VP of fraternity for two years
New member educator of fraternity for two years
Interfraternital Council delegate for two years
Match coordinator, VP, and President of Rugby Club
Captain of the Rugby team
Lettered three years in HS in football
Lettered two years in HS in soccer
Manager (head of security) for a local bar for 2 years (main contribution to my stellar GPA)
around 150 hours of community service

Awards
IFC: delegate of the year
Rugby club: MVP
Fraternity: Gentleman of the year, Brother of the year

LOR
Navy CDR, Retired Army MAJ, college professor, two former employers, college room mate also president of fraternity my first term

If everything works out good i'll be a third generation aviator

good luck to everyone

BullGator

only a few more hours before our day of reckoning!:icon_tong
vicces_funny_003387.jpg

Hehe, just messing. GL guys.

jorgelito

PRO-REC INTEL
According to awolfinwater, the list of who will be reviewed this October is finalized and the results will be displayed sometime around October 15-17th. I think those dates are a little optimistic but I would think we would know if we made it (at least SNA) by the end of next week.
Is he going to post that list here so we know who actually made the board for this month?

nugget61

pilot
Just found out from wolf that I'm in for oct! I've got slim odds, but damn if I'm not excited!
On a side note, we probably won't hear tomorrow, especially with it being a holiday week.

exo

Is he going to post that list here so we know who actually made the board for this month?

I doubt he's going to post the list. You may be able to ask him though, or your recruiter. For some reason wolf thought we'd here sometime 15th-17th so maybe they started early for some reason. Man, I'm pumped... I can't wait to tell my current boss if I made it :D