• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct or Nov 2017 Aviation Board

Sort of, except there's not going to be a public release. It's different for advancement results that affect large numbers of Sailors and are uploaded to BOL on a known schedule. That's why I'm expecting to find out before my command; my command triad doesn't share my incentive to mash the refresh button on BOL all day every day.

Aircrewman2010

Sort of, except there's not going to be a public release. It's different for advancement results that affect large numbers of Sailors and are uploaded to BOL on a known schedule. That's why I'm expecting to find out before my command; my command triad doesn't share my incentive to mash the refresh button on BOL all day every day.
Hey I hear you. It is a little different. And yes, most likely you are the only one refreshing BUPERS from your command haha

YEoMan

Someone from the last board reported that their CO received an email stating he was professionally recommended. I believe that is the initial method of informing applicants on AD.

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
I am an active duty recruiter so I can check my BUPERS, the portal and PRIDE. So from the fleet I don't know of anything besides BUPERS to check. I don't even think your CCC had any extra access. If I catch the results on the portal I'll immediately post on here that they are out.
Been checking BOL/Portal daily! Maybe tomorrow?! But AW is where I check first lol