• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

Seahawks24

I got you....believe me once the Navy is paying me then I wouldn't be too concerned. My contract was up at my employer in DEC and they will not renew me until they get a ship date, as they can not "plan on me". Waiting does not bother me, being broke does :).

GO SEAHAWKS!

exNavyOffRec

I got you....believe me once the Navy is paying me then I wouldn't be too concerned. My contract was up at my employer in DEC and they will not renew me until they get a ship date, as they can not "plan on me". Waiting does not bother me, being broke does :).

GO SEAHAWKS!

They can't give you a ship date until the USN knows what they need and when, unfortunately it is not uncommon for FS letter to come out 1-3 months before OCS, it used to be very rare to see one more than 3 months out.

azguy

None

GO SEAHAWKS!

Yeah the bottom line is no one can give you a solid answer. If I were you, I'd look elsewhere for employment for the next 6-12 months, as long as you're confident there is nothing in your past that will prevent you from getting a final clearance. Not an ideal situation obviously, but there are tons of guys that would kill to be in your position.

JORGE

I talked to the OCM for SWO and Supply and they said that I do not qualify for a waiver. I turned 32 last year, so no luck as far as SWO and Supply goes. I came into the navy when I was already "old" and had to work really hard to get a degree despite being on sea duty for 4.5 years. Do you know what the FY14 quota is for INTEL?
Hey man, so how old are you right now? are you the same applying for AMDO?