• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

jcharles

PRO REC Y 11603 SWO-IP 30AUG13
Same deal here! Still waiting on my FS, I got selected last August. Glad I made E6 while waiting.

armil

Just got an update on my FS letter, I will be in the Feb 23rd class. I look forward to seeing some of you there and good luck to everyone else still waiting

Roro

Hello everyone,
I have been following all the great info on this website for sometime and I am curious if any of the IP guys from AUG have received FS letters.
I believe I was cleared from medical around the end of OCT.
Here is my info
AD 6.5 years
BS Computer and Information Science GPA 3.9
OAR 55
PRO-Rec IP Aug board.
Thanks and have a great day.

exNavyOffRec

Hello everyone,
I have been following all the great info on this website for sometime and I am curious if any of the IP guys from AUG have received FS letters.
Here is my info
AD 6.5 years
OAR 55
PRO-Rec IP Aug board.

IP is a small community, I have seen people wait a very long time after pro Y before they go to OCS, so be patient.

Roro

IP is a small community, I have seen people wait a very long time after pro Y before they go to OCS, so be patient.
Thank you for the info.
I saw that they only have 2 classes left in cantrac one in may and one in aug. Do you know if it holds true to the officer community or is it mostly used for the enlisted personnel?

exNavyOffRec

Thank you for the info.
I saw that they only have 2 classes left in cantrac one in may and one in aug. Do you know if it holds true to the officer community or is it mostly used for the enlisted personnel?

Don't go by CANTRAC, people don't necessarily go directly from OCS to school and not sure if what you are seeing is for enlisted or officer.

DIVO

My IP select was picked up in AUG and shipped to the OCT 27 class.... My INTEL select (picked up on same board) and we got her FS letter last week and she heads to OCS on 23FEB...[/

Brian Cicconi

Does anyone have any info on the Dec IDC board? A contact at NRC said that they had been rescheduled to Feb, but I'm not sure if thats accurate!

DIVO

The IDC board is meeting in FEB - due date of kit was in DEC

Next board is April 14 - due date March 3rd

Roro

My IP select was picked up in AUG and shipped to the OCT 27 class.... My INTEL select (picked up on same board) and we got her FS letter last week and she heads to OCS on 23FEB...[/
Thank you for the information. I guess your IP select got lucky. I contacted the OCS help desk last Friday and they said that they don't know if there are any IP quotas left for this year. (I was cleared for medical around the end of OCT and I already had my clearance). They mentioned that it could be next year.

DIVO

Thank you for the information. I guess your IP select got lucky. I contacted the OCS help desk last Friday and they said that they don't know if there are any IP quotas left for this year. (I was cleared for medical around the end of OCT and I already had my clearance). They mentioned that it could be next year.

Your recruiter (or his boss or your CO or Divo) should be able to call the deputy (that's what I did). He's pretty understanding to the challenges of waiting OCS. My Intel Select had a job that was giving her pressure on when she was leaving-so one call and I had a better idea on what month she would be leaving. That at least allowed her boss to plan ahead. Ended up she was shifted one class later than what he told me. I am fairly sure the folks they selected are for FY14...

OCShopefulET

PRO-R 1820(IP): 30AUG; FS : 08OCT; OCS: 06APR14
Hello everyone,
Here is my info
AD 6.5 years
OAR 55
PRO-Rec IP Aug board.
I received my fs on October 3rd for April 6th OCS class date. IP.

Seahawks24

I was selected in the AUG INTEL board as a civilian and I still have no FS letter yet. I spoke with my recruiter yesterday and he said I was granted a interim TS-SCI mid DEC, but I need the full clearance to get my FS and he cant give me anymore info other than the whole 6month to a year Federal Govo standard statement. He did suggest the hold maybe be the result of me living abroad a few times (US Embassy work, United Nations and teaching English).

Is there a better resource, where I may be able to find a more concrete timeline? For current job/employer reasons I need some sort of estimated OCS ship date. I would think this would be possible given most selects (at least on this site) were given a 23FEB or 6APR date?

Basically, at this point, all I know is I have a interim clearance, my investigation is OPEN and it can take 6months to a year to get cleared.....Kind of frustrating, especially when an employer needs more info.

DIVO and NavyOffRec, I was hoping you would have some suggestions for me?

Thanks,

azguy

None
Why does your employer need more info? Wait for the final TS, get your class date, then let your boss know. For better or worse, if this kind of thing frustrates you, you're in for a very frustrating career!