• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

Scaevola

Arts and Crafts SME
Nothing yet from my OR over here - civilian applying through NRD Philadelphia.

Question for the recruiters in the group about the SWO-options designators: do those carry the same age commissioning requirements as SWO program, or the receiving community program? Didn't see anything in the PA document above, unless I missed it while trying to read from my phone. I only listed 1830 and 1810 on my application, but it occurs to me that I could try that route if I end pro rec N. I'm already age 29 so regular SWO is not an option.

Ian Donaldson

zdexter if you use chrome there is an extension called "Easy Auto Refresh" that you can set to refresh the page how ever often as you'd like.

egiv

It just seems weird that they would have the list for AD and not for non-priors... I would think that once they have one they have the other as well?

exNavyOffRec

Nothing yet from my OR over here - civilian applying through NRD Philadelphia.

Question for the recruiters in the group about the SWO-options designators: do those carry the same age commissioning requirements as SWO program, or the receiving community program? Didn't see anything in the PA document above, unless I missed it while trying to read from my phone. I only listed 1830 and 1810 on my application, but it occurs to me that I could try that route if I end pro rec N. I'm already age 29 so regular SWO is not an option.

The option age is the same as the non option and it has gone up to 42 across the board, yet another thing to align all 3 designators.

Ian Donaldson

And another day down with no word. Now I have a Special Agent coming to my place of work next week to talk with coworkers and I don't even know if I'm going in. Lovely.

azguy

None
And another day down with no word. Now I have a Special Agent coming to my place of work next week to talk with coworkers and I don't even know if I'm going in. Lovely.

There's no crying in baseball... this pouting is very unbecoming...

On the bright side, if they are sending those rent a cops from OPM to visit your friends, I would think that bodes well for you.

Ian Donaldson

There's no crying in baseball... this pouting is very unbecoming...

On the bright side, if they are sending those rent a cops from OPM to visit your friends, I would think that bodes well for you.

I'm not pouting, just impatient ;) And yes, hopefully OPM coming over does translate to good things!

egiv

Pro-Rec Y for IW!

According to my OR, the Intel results are still not in yet (I actually had Intel as my first choice and IW as second), but in any case looks like the rest of us non-priors should be hearing very soon. Good luck to everyone!

Scaevola

Arts and Crafts SME
How did you find out that your investigation was open? From your OR or directly from OPM?