• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS T-shirts at TBS

Cavt

Living the dream
pilot
Can you wear the shirts you stenciled with your last name at TBS? Not PT shirts with the company and platoon on them but just the ones with your name on the back?

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
You can as long as you don't take off your blouse, but they don't want you to...at least that was the standing SOP when I went through...

vvmountainvv

depends on your staff. some PT events they want uniformity...everyone wears clean shirts....but most of the time it was ok for us to wear the stenciled ones as far as my SPC cared...but then when we did platoon PT we always had our flak jackets on so you couldnt see the name anyhow

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
depends on your staff. some PT events they want uniformity...everyone wears clean shirts....but most of the time it was ok for us to wear the stenciled ones as far as my SPC cared...but then when we did platoon PT we always had our flak jackets on so you couldnt see the name anyhow

Ah, the good ol' days with Capt F. I don't think Marines in combat wear their flaks as much as we did. That guy really loved wearing his, that's for sure.