• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Student Pool Information 2022

Mouselovr

Contributor
When I went to MEPs, which feels like forever ago, I was told to always keep/make copies of all medical documents and have them handy for situations where your complete medical documents are not passed along to where you need to go. Would we be able to bring our own copies of all those documents to OCS to prevent #6?
Bring your medical documents to OCS, however, NPQIs are the result of the medical you’ll do at OCS, not MEPS.

Tbh NAMI 100000% did not look at anything MEPS did.

exNavyOffRec

When I went to MEPs, which feels like forever ago, I was told to always keep/make copies of all medical documents and have them handy for situations where your complete medical documents are not passed along to where you need to go. Would we be able to bring our own copies of all those documents to OCS to prevent #6?
The NRD will take your entire MEPS file including any submitted documents and send them to OCS, there should be no reason to take copies yourself, if you do be careful you take only what you have submitted to MEPS.

allegroreyees

Student Naval Aviator
The NRD will take your entire MEPS file including any submitted documents and send them to OCS, there should be no reason to take copies yourself, if you do be careful you take only what you have submitted to MEPS.
MEPS didn't retain all of my submitted documents and some of those were needed by NAMI. This was the case for multiple people in my OCS class and others in classes behind me. Due to the loack of communicaiton between NHCNE and OTCN, I didn't find out that those documents were needed until a few weeks before graduation and this led to a few months in student pool. I would 100% reccomend bringing a copy of medical documents to OCS.

In addition to all of this, my NRD processor told me that I had no need to bring my immunizaiton records to OCS. Fortunately I had the foresight to bring them anyways and I only needed a portion of the shots needed at OCS.

exNavyOffRec

MEPS didn't retain all of my submitted documents and some of those were needed by NAMI. This was the case for multiple people in my OCS class and others in classes behind me. Due to the loack of communicaiton between NHCNE and OTCN, I didn't find out that those documents were needed until a few weeks before graduation and this led to a few months in student pool. I would 100% reccomend bringing a copy of medical documents to OCS.

In addition to all of this, my NRD processor told me that I had no need to bring my immunizaiton records to OCS. Fortunately I had the foresight to bring them anyways and I only needed a portion of the shots needed at OCS.
I would bet you submitted the info to the recruiter and the recruiter submitted only what was deemed necessary, it if is submitted to MEPS it is put in the record. Unfortunately many recruiters like to "screen" medical documents to make sure what isn't needed isn't submitted.