• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS PRT Standards

Status
Not open for further replies.

1W2gtH

Man the Navy has it easy, you guys complain and cry about your PRT and ask if its good enough. The Marines PFT is much more difficult to score better on, but we don't get screwwed when you finally make to API because even before we leave we go to the Navy hospital. No chance for Marines getting NPQ unless something goes wrong in between your check at the Hospital and API (We do also have to make it through TBS also)

Serving with the best means being the best . . . Semper Fi

NuSnake

hahaha....I already dont like this guy!!!

Just Kiddin man, have fun at PLC jrs, I had a couple friends go through it. They said it was cake for them, but they were in pretty good runnin shape. PT that asssssss off man.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
--Edmund Burke

Goliath112

Originally posted by 1W2gtH
Man the Navy has it easy, you guys complain and cry about your PRT and ask if its good enough. Serving with the best means being the best . . . Semper Fi

tell you what... go in the military first.. then talk ****.. cause right now you're not even an E-0.. lighten up dude

privateer

turboweeny was touched by a clown at an early age and never fully recovered. That is the disturbing part. I hear he makes his girlfriend wear a red rubber nose and a rainbow wig during the magic time just so he can keep his head in the game. Talk about sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.