• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Big 4 memorization in audio format

Status
Not open for further replies.

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
God forbid someone know who the skipper of OTCP is. It is not private information and most of those names can be found on the OCS website. If anything, CNET on up could have remained on the list. They are certainly in the public forum quite a bit. There is no OPSEC issue, Twidget. Anyone wanting the current chain of command is welcome to PM me and I will send it to them.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thats fine to Pm it I would not want my name plastered over a site. When you pin on stars you lose some of that anonymity but shouldnt have to lose it at the o-3/o-4 level. I believe that is the policy of this site so live with it.

twidget

Deskaholic
jg5343 said:
God forbid someone know who the skipper of OTCP is. It is not private information and most of those names can be found on the OCS website. If anything, CNET on up could have remained on the list. They are certainly in the public forum quite a bit. There is no OPSEC issue, Twidget. Anyone wanting the current chain of command is welcome to PM me and I will send it to them.

I agree with you that everyone from the XO on up can be identified, the others however, cannot. Here's why:

Information which cannot be posted on publicly accessable websites based on DOD policy for webmasters:

2.2. Personnel information relating to:

Information, the release of which would be a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy, to include the following categories about U.S. citizens, DoD employees and military personnel: (1) Social Security Account Numbers; 2) dates of birth; 3) home addresses, and 4) telephone numbers other than duty office numbers. Duty phone numbers of units described in C.3.2.1.6.2.2. of DoD 5400.7-R (reference (j)) may not be posted.*
Names, locations, and any other identifying information about family members of DoD employees and military personnel*
Official travel itineraries of individuals and units before it is performed*
Duty rosters, or detailed organizational charts and directories with names (as opposed to organizational charts, directories, general telephone numbers for commonly requested resources, services and contacts without names)*
And, here's the exception which allows key command figures to be identified while others are not:

Personally identifying content.
[Ref A, Part V, 2.2; Ref B, encl 2: 3.c.2, 2:3.d.2; Ref D]
Any information that can be used to identify DoD individuals. Exception: Command Executives (ie.
CO, XO, CMC) can be identified by photo and name only

Status
Not open for further replies.