• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Big 4 memorization in audio format

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaerose

I recorded the Big 4 and transferred it to my computer so I could learn them more quickly by listening to them while studying them. I shared it with my OCS class, so I thought I'd let anyone else who might want to use it know that it's available for free download on my personal website (www.jdroseberry.info). Just follow the OCS links. All files are in .wav format, but I might try to put them into mp3 format as well. I hope this makes the memorization a little easier.

JR

jaerose

UPDATE: It's now available in mp3 format as well...makes for easier cd burning and now it's also compatible with mp3 players.

JR
www.jdroseberry.info

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
Do you still have these files? Anyone else have them? I know this thread is old BCH, I checked the date.

twidget

Deskaholic
Yeah, I've still got them. Don't know why, guess just poor housekeeping on my hard drive. Need them emailed?

jg5343

pilot
Thanks! I PMd my email address to you. For everyone else I will try to host them on my server somewhere if anyone wants them.

twidget

Deskaholic
OK jg, they're on the way. Hopefully they'll come through. The email is 25MB. (10 MP3 files). I was hoping to put them on my site, but it's only a free geocities site and I only have about 8 megs available. Hopefully you can host them.

CLAM97to99

jg5343 said:
Thanks! I PMd my email address to you. For everyone else I will try to host them on my server somewhere if anyone wants them.

Let us know when you have them put up. I'd like to get a hold of them.

jg5343

pilot
I can only guarantee the server to be working until I leave for OCS in January (3 weeks) so get them while you can.

jg5343

pilot
Are you serious?
Don't worry, you'll get enough practice with that BS that you wont need to study it, plus it is not graded. If you really want to learn one of the songs, go for the Marine Corps Hymn. Other than that, know the big four cold before you get there and you will be a much happier person. Oh the joy..
sir....lattoral warfare is... warfare in that protion...

ocstwentyone

ENS, SC, USN
No. I was joking about anchors aweigh, though there is a version on itunes by the mormon tabernacle choir if anyone is interested. I'm working on the big four. I hope that I can get it down in the next four weeks, for my whoping total of five weeks to prepare for OCS. Thanks for the info and the audio, though the chain of command is dated.

twidget

Deskaholic
Active Duty Names Cannot be Posted Due to OPSEC

I'm not a Mod in this forum so I can't take care of it. Can another Mod, our esteemed Webmaster, or the author please remove these names.

Just PM or email them in the future.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.