• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS AUGUST 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

gened

I'm scheduled for Aug 17 as well. (Crypto designator)

I'm not looking forward to the toasty conditions in Pcola in Aug, although I suppose Jun-Sep is worse than Aug-Nov.

I hate heat/humidity. At least it's hotter here (Arkansas) and I'll be used to it, I suppose.

My app PRT was Run/Pushup/Curlup. Not good when curlups were my worst test. (Well, the curlups and pushups were equally horrible, but I cut the pushups short so I would pass the curlups) I think it would be a good idea to be able to do the PRT well in any order possible.

I'm doing much better now, up to 67 curlups and 49 pushups. Run is still between 12 and 12:30. And I'm an old fart, so I get the over 30 scale. Which probably won't matter at all until the OUT-PRT--I can't see the DI's putting an "Over 30" banner on my chest and making me do less. (not that I'd want them to or want the extra attention, either)

Just glad I have 3 more months to prepare.

Wondering how many are scheduled for our class.

Gene

Status
Not open for further replies.