• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS age waiver request

exNavyOffRec

I don't mind anyone's help because the people around me aren't much help much at all, smh...
Make sure you check the PA for the designator you desire, some have age limits and then a range over the limit they will waiver, others just have an age limit so if over just apply.

They also now limit how many with waivers can be accepted, just so you can be prepared for applying more than once.

FarSouth_CycleSAR

RE3 Remake Brad Vickers
on the age waiver form, there is a part for the "Ref:" section that says " (COMMUNITY) PROGRAM AUTHORIZATION ### " ...... am I suppose to edit the part that says "(Community)" and the "###" sign.
Tracking. It’s more like a template than a form. But to answer your question as if you were applying for an age waiver to be a pilot it would look like this…

Aviation Officer Community Program Authorization 106

Here’s the link to PA106:

And here are all the other PA’s. I suggest you find the one for the community you want to apply for and read it front to back up and down.

If you’d like me to send you a copy of my kit so you can see what my age waiver looked like, send me a PM.