• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS age waiver request

allemans2008

I just recently applied for OCS and submitted my application but was told that I need an age waiver, OAR waiver and time in service waiver. I just wanted to see how I would go about requesting a waiver as far as who to send it to and the overall process? Thank you.

gniklu26

I just recently applied for OCS and submitted my application but was told that I need an age waiver, OAR waiver and time in service waiver. I just wanted to see how I would go about requesting a waiver as far as who to send it to and the overall process? Thank you.
This is a waiver template. You don’t need one for each. You can list everything you are requesting a waiver for in one. Let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

• OCS Waiver Memo - 2019Template 2.docx
    16.3 KB · Views: 124

FarSouth_CycleSAR

RE3 Remake Brad Vickers
It looks like the numbering is off on the template (which would have been a dream when I was applying last year). I'd say for number 3. put in your own words, 3-5 sentences, why they should consider you for an age waiver. Maybe mention what you did with your life leading up to entering the military late.

TommyGuns89

This is a waiver template. You don’t need one for each. You can list everything you are requesting a waiver for in one. Let me know if you have any questions!
on the age waiver form, there is a part for the "Ref:" section that says " (COMMUNITY) PROGRAM AUTHORIZATION ### " ...... am I suppose to edit the part that says "(Community)" and the "###" sign.