• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

KxllxnJ

Everyone that got picked up for SNA… what were your scores? I’m applying in June and scored a 7,7,6 on the ASTB.
56 7/7/7. Currently a commercial pilot 300+ flight hours with a degree in aeronautics and 2 LORs from my instructors who were pilots in the Airforce and Navy

JacBlac9797

Can’t get in contact with my recruiter can someone help me out this anticipation is killing me. I don’t know if I’m on the list or not.

Y-sky

a lurker/applicant from 01APR2024 intel board here, just wanted to shout a big congratulations to all of you who got selected!! 🥳
we are still waiting for our results, anxiously i might add, lol
your thread has been fun to follow, some heartwarming pre-ocs bonding 😍 hope to see some of you on the other side

exNavyOffRec

@exNavyOffRec I have been compiling data from the last 3 boards and so far it’s been an 85 percent selection rate. I have not seen any data pre covid since you have been in the game for a while was the selection rate this high pre covid?
At times yes, there were wild swings from 25 to 75 percent, many times the difference was the drop or increase of applicants, sometimes what happens is recruiters hold applications as they have "heard" one board or another might be better with no actual data. The best thing recruiters can do is submit and don't listen to rumors and that goes for AD as well.

cjwinton01

SNA Applicant
I'm seeing some people asking about selection rates and applications here. Let me tell you something, keep applying. Keep applying till you age out or get a "do not reapply." I have possibly the worst mark on my record, I DOR'd following a failure on both ISTs during covid, and I got selected. I didn't let it stop me, I applied Marines, Air Force, and then again Navy and I'm pro-rec Y. Put the work in, reapply and you will succeed. If a screw-up like me can get a second chance, you can too.

GoVols03

SNFO Select
I was doubtful about submitting my application, given my 16 years of active duty and being 34 years old. I thought there was no way they'd choose me, but to my surprise, I got selected. My advice to anyone feeling uncertain is to take your shot anyway and let them be the ones to say no. I've wanted this since my first enlistment 11 years ago, but I kept telling myself it wouldn't happen. Now, here I am, ready to go. Remember, if it's your dream, don’t be the first one to say it’s impossible.

Fibgreen

Does anyone know when/where a link would be available to see the board results? I got selected for SNFO, but I won't believe it until I see the results with my own eyes. I had a 63 OAR and 7/7/7, but I had a 2.5 GPA and this is my first board

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Does anyone know when/where a link would be available to see the board results? I got selected for SNFO, but I won't believe it until I see the results with my own eyes. I had a 63 OAR and 7/7/7, but I had a 2.5 GPA and this is my first board

There is not a public list, your recruiter is your official source.

Nnamdi25

jelly i have to wait for the June board, but at least I got my waiver approved!!