• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Occ196

Conaway

What does "functional fitness" mean exactly?

I know very little about it myself, but my friend that was in 195 said it was just exercise stations. They would go to one station and do like, 20 kinds of pushups and then another they would do crunches and they would run in between each station. That's about all I know.

docholiday

Is anybody scheduled to go Pensacola on 9 Sept for a flight physical? I should be goin down there but still haven't been told the exact number of days.

docholiday

After a long wait, it's finally official. Got the word today that I was selected for OCC-196 Air. Will to seeing a bunch of ya'll in Quantico.:icon_zbee

Trev82

pilot
congrats docholiday, glad to see all the hardwork and perserverence paid off! Lets get some!

docholiday

Thanks man but I'm not the only one with good news. Two other buddies of mine were selected as well, they'll probably be posting shortly. I'm still trying to find out if anybody is going to pcola on the 9th for a flight physical.

Ground&Pound

I'm one of those buddies! Got the word yesterday that i'll be joining you gentlemen for OCC 196. Can't wait to start training!

docholiday

Ground & Pound has got so much heart and motivation, with that and hard work I think he'll be going places.:dog_125: