• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC183 June class scrapped entirely??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrenaline Rush

still waiting to hear on PLC-Combined 183..Im expecting the worst and hoping for the best as well..

"And on the 8th day the Marines took over the globe and have been runnin it ever since"

Taxman2A

War were declared.
At a group PFT this past weekend with our OSO, the OSO was very strongly emphasising the fact that there were several people who were certain to be selected for PLC COMB this summer at this weeks board. He was trying to emphasize to them how important it was for them to get ready, even though they had not yet been selected.

Adrenaline Rush

I know I have been busting my ass..but talk is cheap so I'll just shutup and PT some more

"And on the 8th day the Marines took over the globe and have been runnin it ever since"

megrey06

Kingsville
I know that there are many rumors floating around, and as a fellow OCC hopeful I have probably contributed to some of them.

What I have been told my OSO is that though OCC-183 as a class has been cut, but that there are a very limited number of slots to be had for what he calls "high priority candidates". I don't know exactly what that means, but I do know that my package is before the board as I write this so there must be a few opportunities. He says that the few that are taken now will be rolled into one of the PLC classes with the only difference being that the few OCC (college grads) folks will get commissioned at OCS graduation instead of returning to school (obviously).

I was denied acceptance following the last selection board in January, so I'm not sure if only those that have previously applied and were not accepted are being considered (one theory).

Anyway, the board most likely will finish up today (if they haven't already) and release the results sometime next week following the CG's approval.

Best of luck to everyone on the bubble with me and to all those applying in the future.

-Matt

Proverbs 3:5-6

Status
Not open for further replies.