• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Occ-207

jrc

I also have been waiting for some time. I went to MEPS in the spring of 2009 and soon after had to get a shoulder surgery waiver (which took almost a year!). All in all I have been board eligible since October 2010 but waiting for almost 2 years in total. NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

Male, 23
GPA 3.33 University of Wisconsin--La Crosse
20 pullup
142 crunch (yeah, 142...)
21:05 run

airhorn

I like your dedication jrc.

-Just got selected for an NFO PLC COMB slot.Will be shipping to OCC 207 on June 2. A little nervous but ready to do work.
My stats if anyone's interested:

Male, 22
GPA 3.6 Univ of Texas at Austin
20 pullup
100 situps
23:00 run

Hope to see you guys there

Arjuna

Hey all,

I'm also pending a June spot this summer for PLC combined.

I'm waiting on board results myself. My OSO told me I should hear something any day now. Began my package way back in Dec of 2010. Is everyone here applying for some kind of air contract? I wonder if its too late to try for a NFO spot.

I'm prior Enlisted SSgt/USMC
GPA 3.6 B.S. International Business
PFT 282

kglb09

Not giving up!

I also have been waiting for some time. I went to MEPS in the spring of 2009 and soon after had to get a shoulder surgery waiver (which took almost a year!). All in all I have been board eligible since October 2010 but waiting for almost 2 years in total. NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

jrc,

I think I might be shipping out with you. I see your from St. Paul, MN. Did you do your OCS Packet with Captain Aldean at Fort Snelling? I just moved to Texas from Minneapolis, MN. They are flying me back to MN a few days before so I can leave with the MN crew. I know what you mean by the wait. I started my packet on October 2009 and needed to wait for a medical waiver for asthma use when I was in early elementary and middle school. It took over a year, but I never gave up either. I became board eligible in November 2010. Way to not give up. I feel where you are coming from.

jds3403

Sitting waiting wishing, I'm also awaiting the board's decision. Going for occ 207. Thought I would of heard by now.
25, sna
prior service sergeant US Army reserves
7/8/7 58 oar
300 pft
3.41 BS criminology
Highly freakin motivated

DAMN YOU TIME! this has been a three year process, now that its down to the wire time is literally standing still

jrc

jrc,

I think I might be shipping out with you. I see your from St. Paul, MN. Did you do your OCS Packet with Captain Aldean at Fort Snelling? I just moved to Texas from Minneapolis, MN. They are flying me back to MN a few days before so I can leave with the MN crew. I know what you mean by the wait. I started my packet on October 2009 and needed to wait for a medical waiver for asthma use when I was in early elementary and middle school. It took over a year, but I never gave up either. I became board eligible in November 2010. Way to not give up. I feel where you are coming from.

Yes, I did! I have been working with Capt. Aldean since 2009 and he has been great. Are they flying you up for the mini-OCS this next weekend? And have you heard anything about going this summer?

kglb09

Yes, I did! I have been working with Capt. Aldean since 2009 and he has been great. Are they flying you up for the mini-OCS this next weekend? And have you heard anything about going this summer?

I am not coming for the mini-OCS this next weekend. Let me know how it goes though. I know Capt. Aldean is going to be calling me this week to do some pre-ship stuff over the phone and I have to do my last PFT here with the Texas selection office. Pretty much, he told me that there are like 8 or so guys going and maybe 2 females including myself. He said there were 4 females, but not sure if they were going to make the cut this time around. We should hear something or get letters by the end of this week. Boards were last week. Hope to meet you soon. I should be back in MSP by the end of this month.

ccxc

Well didn't get selected....waiting on OCC-208 boards now. Anyone else get selected or waiting on 208 boards in August?

mcowles85

@CCXC

When did you find out? I am in Texas as well and have not yet heard. What were your stats if you don't mind me asking? PM me if you wish.

Sorry to hear you were not selected, stay moto.

kglb09

Well didn't get selected....waiting on OCC-208 boards now. Anyone else get selected or waiting on 208 boards in August?

ccxc,

Sorry to hear that you did not get selected. You had good lines from what I saw on one of your previous posts. If you do not mind me asking, what happen? You can PM me as well. Good luck with OCC-208 boards. I just found out I got selected and got my 30 day pre-ship brief from my Captain. I leave on June 2nd. See ya on the other side. Best of luck always!

MWC

I was told I was accepted Friday April 22nd.
23 SNA
7/8/7 ASTB
284 PFT (20 pullup, 100 crunches, 20:34 3-mile)
3.72 GPA Accounting & Economics

UCbearcat

Lawn Dart
pilot
I feel like it's been a long time coming but I'll see you guys there. Selected on Wednesday for PLC-C! We're all 10 weekers anyways.

University of Cincinnati

22 SNA
8/8/8
279 PFT
3.56 B.S. Industrial Management

m3urthy

Why don't you have a seat right over there.
Selected for PLC-C

SNA

Age 26
Waivers for: Prior OCS (9 weeks at OCC-200), PRK
ASTB: 6/6/6
PFT- 251 (15/100/22:00)

3.3 BA English Lit, UC Riverside 2007
3.3 MS Urban Planning, Columbia University 2012

RexRoberts

Looking forward to seeing some of you FFs at summer camp.

Selected for OCC 207
SNA
Age 27
No Waivers
Flight Physical Passed
ASTB 7/7/6
PFT 300