• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Occ-207

ccxc

I just thought I would get a thread going about OCC-207 in June. I am applying for a SNA spot and was seeing if there was any others on the site that were waiting for April to come around. Trying to get responses and thoughts as April is fast approaching.

joe dirt

pilot
I am also applying for an SNA spot for Occ-207. I just finished my MEPS crap today and have my Air Physical at Andrews AFB on Monday.

Here's I've got:
Prior Sgt USMC
Combat V
B.A. Sports Management GPA 2.5
6/7/6 56 ASTB
20/15 vision uncorrected
L.O.R.
U.S. Senator (x2)
U.S. Congressman (x2)
Governor (VA, ID)
B.Gen USMC Ret
PFT 275...will be higher come board time
Keeping my fingers crossed

ccxc

26 years old
SNA
5/6/5
PFT-291 - 20 pull-ups, 91 crunches, & 17:10 3 mile
This will be 300 in no time.

DI collegiate cross country/track athlete
Head coaching work experience

amdarwazeh

Waiting for April

I too have been waiting for April.

Female, 25
GPA: 3.56
BS in Public Health
ASVAB: 89
PFT: 245 (Working on it)

Signed something today about being assigned to FMF, what does that mean exactly, can't really find much information on this, I need to know, because I have three kids, and my husband is a Sgt in the Marine Corps currently. Obviously, I have alot of considerations to take into account.

joe dirt

pilot
Basically, the FMF statement is a statement of understanding where you acknowledge that upon entering the Marine Corps you can be ordered to a location where your family will not be able to accompany you. Your husband signed the same thing when he enlisted.

kglb09

Female, 23
G.P.A. 3.2
B.S. Child Psychology & Sociology of Law, Deviance and Criminology
PFT: 290 Flexed Arm -70 secs, Crunches- 90, 3 mile Run - 19:32

I am just waiting for Boards to happen and hopefully leaving this June. Any other males or females leaving for June?