• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Occ 194

foniks

PFT = 260

Pull ups = 90
Run = 70

Adds to 160. His PFT is 260, and its unlikely that he only got 20 situps. Hell, everyone gets 100 situps, so I would guess typo :)

JBird

TBS Charlie Co./ SNFO
My bad,

PFT-260

18 PU
100 Situps
23:00 Run

I sure hope they would not select me if I could only do 20 situps. Thanks for catching the typo.

trevor jones

I just got word the other day too. I be there 21 Jan with you brother. I'm not gonna lie, I'm sure it's gonna be rough but what can you do.

McCollum11

Have to Fly, Have to Fight, Have to Crow!
Word came down for me too, I'll be going 194 Air contract (NFO). I'm coming out of San Diego so Va. in January is going to be a B*tch!

Blaise

PFT'd this weekend, run down to 22, gotta get those last few minutes. The office also informed me that the board for 194 will be meeting after Thankgiving.

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
Hey all! I just graduated yesterday from OCS, and got commissioned at the National Marine Corps Museum. It was awesome, and I will post some pictures when I get them developed today. I am just resting up and looking forward to TBS in 5 days. Thank you to everyone on this board for all the advice and knowledge you shared about Marine OCS, it really made a difference. :)

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
Congratulations; you have done something very special....I hope you treated yourself accordingly.