• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Occ 194

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
I just got the word today from the OSO, I was selected for OCC 194 on an AIR contract (pilot). The class date is Jan. 21, so I am going to have to look up winter training. I am looking forward to the abuse. :)

stats:
PFT- 279 (19/100/20:38)
ASTB- 5/6/5 49
GPA- 3.01
Major- Political Science/ English Lit.
Flight Hours- 97 and a private pilot's license

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Congrats! Hopefully they won't have to break any ice on the Quigley for you.

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
Thank you, and no it is not my first time applying. I ran into some problems over height- I am tall. NOMI disqualified me, but after getting remeausred I was cleared for flight status. All I can say to others having difficulty is never quit, and always be respectful to the flight surgeons, they will help you out. :)

Blaise

Congrats! I'm waiting on my PRK waiver then hopefully I'll be in too. First time applying.

stats:
PFT- 268 (20/100/23:20) need to drop that 3 min for the final PFT
ASTB- 7/7/6 62
GPA- 2.5
Major- Math and History (UCLA '04)

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
Congratulations. I'm waiting to be released from Army ROTC, which is proving to be a lengthy process, but I would love to be selected for 194 as a pilot candidate. Until that happens however, I'll be working on my Master's at UWF.

ASTB: 8/8/8 67
GPA: 3.1 Polysci from Florida State
PFT: 32 pullups/100+situps/20:00
Contact Lense Waiver Approved

bubba716

Congrats. I just found out I will be going back to good ole Brown Field, this time with a NFO designation. See yall in January.

JBird

TBS Charlie Co./ SNFO
Hey fellas, new on the forum. Well, at least at posting. I've been reading and using this site for some pretty good informative info. Just wanted to say I got picked up on a Air Contract/NFO for OCS class 194. It was my second time my app went in. I had pilot as first choice, NFO as second. I'm just honored to get a chance to become a Marine Officer let alone be apart of the aviation community. So I will see all you fellow candidates in VA.

PFT 260 (not the best)
18 PU
20 Situps
23:00 run, (went down from April when I applied the first time, 21:10)

SuperStallionIP

Large Steel
pilot
Hey fellas, new on the forum. Well, at least at posting. I've been reading and using this site for some pretty good informative info. Just wanted to say I got picked up on a Air Contract/NFO for OCS class 194. It was my second time my app went in. I had pilot as first choice, NFO as second. I'm just honored to get a chance to become a Marine Officer let alone be apart of the aviation community. So I will see all you fellow candidates in VA.

PFT 260 (not the best)
18 PU
20 Situps
23:00 run, (went down from April when I applied the first time, 21:10)

20 situps/crunches? Typo? The total would be 180 or so with those numbers in each event as you have it listed.

18X5=90 points
20X1=20 points
23:00=70 points