• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC-185 contract stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNWhiskey

2ndLt Charlie Co TBS
Slasher,

You say you won't be a post whore....that hurts man...hits a little close to home. Does that mean you aren't reapplying if you're not selected? Because if you are reapplying I'll be here waiting to hear from you (if I'm not selected). I know you'll be back...here's to the post whores!!! lol.

Reaper, the western board meets before the east one almost always from what I hear...I can only speculate that this is because of the fact that east tends to have more people apply and may wait and take any slots that attrite late in the ongoing OCC class...OF course there's probably a lot of reasons for this.

On a side note did anyone who read the thread on MarineOCS.com about FY04 recruiting numbers notice that District 12 (WRR) is responsible for recruiting more officer candidates and recruits percentage wise than any other district (~18%)...any ideas why this is??? Is it because less people are willing to volunteer on the left coast?

PS I'll try to come up with some more useless questions over the weekend to tide us all over...good luck all

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
Originally posted by TNWhiskey
here's to the post whores!!! lol.

Here, Here!

Ya, I'll be back. I talk a good game, but I won't be able to keep away from y'all. For all the post whores on this site with Occ 185 aspirations, Here's to hoping that won't be necessary!

My OSO already split for the weekend, with him my hopes for hearing something early. It's gonna be a long weekend boys.

SliderSD

Riley- Your in my friend. I'll be under the hood all weekend with IFR junk. Hope that will keep me busy! Was hoping to hear something early as well but of course the OSO has to go out and play this weekend.

Patience builds character. I thin?

riley

What is it with the last few days (hopefully not weeks) of waiting? We've all been through this for awhile, but it is always at the end that it really gets to you, or at at least to me. I've been building character for way too long....

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
Did my monthly check-in with my OSO this morning, seems they were expecting the news last friday and now they are on pins and needles too--great.

Status
Not open for further replies.