• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC-185 contract stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sins

Originally posted by Praxis

There is no need to answer these questions:
What I meant was that I'm thinking this stuff over and over in my head, don't bother trying to figure out the impossible with me.

SliderSD

Praxis- Your on my level bro. At this point trying to figure out your competion is impossible.
Are our girlfriends going to cheat on us. HELL YES.
Are we going to the the same thing, maybe.
Hope you get in Praxis. Hope we all get in!

Sins

Slasher and Whiskey: you guys have my permission to jump me and kick my ass once we get there.

riley

Like most everyone, I've been waiting around and working towards this for so long that if I am selected I will be one of those guy's that stands there and says, "Now what do I do?"

By the way, OCC 185 will be great - first they freeze you in January, then you are commissioned in March - just in time for TBS Charley Co. - which goes through the summer. I'm in Texas - and I went up to D.C. for the 4th of July in '99. The whole plane ride up, I thought how great it would be to go up North and get out of the heat and humidity - it was hotter and more humid than hell (Houston). Not that I'm going to whine once I'm in.....

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
Praxis, I misunderstood what you were trying to say, I apologize also. Anyway, I'm not really trying to figure out the competition, just trying to keep myself busy is all.

As for beating you up, I'll tell you what--Only if you get selected and I don't--then it may be necessary
irked_125.gif
fight_125.gif
eyebrows_125.gif

You know Riley, Only if I'm a non-select will I be at a loss as to what to do with myself!

riley

Slasher - I hear ya.

Looking back on what I wrote, it didn't make that much sense. I guess I meant I've focused so long on getting there that it will be strange either way (if I'm selected or not) to have a new focus/goal..

SliderSD

I feel the pressure too. I have not known what to do with myself, I graduated college so all I have had to do is workout and run. eventually I get burnt out on that stuff. So I decided to go for another rating cerft. I gonna get my IFR. at least get close to it.

This way when we are in TBS some of you fellas can join me for a weekend trip to find the ladies. Does anyone know if quantico has any flying clubs?

Patience builds character.

reapergm

Dont stress... weird now that Im not on the 185 board anymore... alittle relieved that I dont have to go through the wait again. But if you dont get accepted, its not the end of the world. Just find out why and go again! Youll get there!

Sins

Originally posted by SliderSD
I feel the pressure too. I have not known what to do with myself, I graduated college so all I have had to do is workout and run. eventually I get burnt out on that stuff. So I decided to go for another rating cerft. I gonna get my IFR. at least get close to it.
Ditto
spin_125.gif

Word is that the boards have met on the air packages for us western boys, unofficial word next week.

SliderSD

My OSO says possible word by Friday 11/14/03. Mostly likely they will take the weekend and give us the news on the following Monday.

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
So am I gonna be the only one having a full-blown vigil until word is out?

After that 1 of 2 things will happen:

1) I go out and celebrate with a select group of friends (The ones that drink)

2) I set out to make voodoo dolls in effigy of certain people...

Either way, the one thing that's a certainty is I will have a life again, and will cease to be a post whore on this site.

Haha, j/k

reapergm

Man, I dont know about you west coast boys. But my oso said the board isnt meeting for awhile. I have an update PFT on Tues for the application (although, it wont really matter now, that its about to be pulled). My OSO said the board doesnt meet for another week on the east coast.

riley

Slider - count me in on the flying - I just have my private right now. Let me know when West coast starts getting notifications.

Slasher - I don't know about the whole voodo thing. My buddy, who's also going up for 185, and I agreed to go out and get drunk as skunks either way. My wife, who is a very patient woman to have married me, has unknowingly agreed to drive us around.

Status
Not open for further replies.