• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC 182...Who's going??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JF

Congrats BigFig. Where you from? I talked with my OSO yesterday and they are still waiting for the selection board results here on the East Coast. Should be Monday or Tuesday.

Beaver

Congrats to those guys who are going to 182. I got selected for it on the 21st of November, but I am on the west coast. I believe there were 20 of us selected and we've known for a little while now. At least I have. It seems strange that I would know so soon and others would be waiting until two or three weeks before shipping. I wonder is it has anything to do with OSOs or what.

See you there and good luck to those who are still waiting. Working harder at getting in will make it that much sweeter.

Taxman2A

War were declared.
Regarding Dental:
Not only was there not a dental exam at MEPS, but nobody so much as looked at my teeth during the physical you take when you get to OCS either.

Status
Not open for further replies.