• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Obese have right to 2 seats for the price of one

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
It makes perfect sense when you see the scooter-crowd too. In their scooter basket they have 5 loaves of bread, italian sausage/brats, 4 quarts of ice cream, candy and frozen bags of fries.

I don't think they know what vegetables or lean protein are...

Fries are vegetables. :D NOM NOM NOM!

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
...He was so fat that he had to reinforce the driver's seat in order to avoid collapsing it...and did so by wedging a trashcan between the back of the driver's seat and the back of the rear seats.

That is fvcking disgusting. But funny.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
well i can't think of anything else to say about fatties that hasn't already been covered.

What i will say is that it rained here today, then snowed, and then that all froze.

Subsequently, on the way home from class i saw a fat chick bite it on some ice and laughed my ass off (quietly) because she *literally* had to roll from one side to the other to throw herself over and then get up.

That is all.

lmao! :d

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
I view Wal*Mart as free therapy: I look around and feel great about myself: I'm pretty in shape, I can afford most of the stuff there, speak English properly, have a full set of teeth, can count money properly, and so on and so forth. The list goes on. You leave thinking "wow, I'm great!"

:):)
My wife is a Wal-Mart pharmacist. She should get paid extra for the idiots she has to deal with.

For the fatties that have to buy two tickets, they probably also demand two meals......they should be required to eat salad.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
I've also always wondered why a higher proportion of Marines have fat wives/girlfriends than the rest of the populatiion in general. Look around at any Marine base or in a Marine town if you don't believe me.

This has perplexed me for a long time. I used to joke with my friends that they should never make SSgt because the Marine Corps would swap their pretty wives out for hawgs. So far, sadly, it has happened to a few.

I seriously think it is because so many guys marry so young that their future hawgbride's true adult metabolism hasn't tipped its hand yet. So so many girls who were fairly hot and skinny when I graduated in 2000 have become whales.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Is this phenomenon peculiar to Marines?? I see a lot of cute, (non-heffer) Army wives around FT Belvoir, Va that don't seem to suffer the same affliction. I don't want to delve into an entirely different subject, but as far as the best looking women in the Services....I'd say the USMC has the best looking female officers, and the AF has the best looking E's...The USN dosn't fare so well in this dept.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
I have it mostly narrowed down to Marine SNCO spouses. Not a generalization, just an observation. Also not something I am ever going to say in person again now that I'm not one (a SNCO that is, I am still a person...unless my SPC is mad).

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
....I'd say the USMC has the best looking female officers, and the AF has the best looking E's...The USN dosn't fare so well in this dept.

They say that 80% of the women in the world are beautiful...the other 20% join the Navy.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
+1 on Mumbles' comment. I just finished IFS at Eglin and the trim on base was unreal. Saw a few excellent looking female Marine lieutenants on NASP too. A-pool? Definitely not too many---and at the end of my brief stay I started to suffer from Huggy's phenomenon.