• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Obese have right to 2 seats for the price of one

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Our neighbors to the north decided it is now a RIGHT for the obese to get two seats for the price of one.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081120/hl_nm/us_obesity_1

Should be interesting to see who gets to decide and how they define "obese". BMI? Shit, I'm almost obese under those standards.

I'm sure Air Canada is just ecstatic about all those seats being filled for free.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Then I have a right to two seats for the price of one. Why should i be discriminated against with someone else's halitosis, arm fat, and body odor just because I'm not a miserable fat ass?

S.O.B.

pilot
The best is Disney World: about one-in-twenty folks are too large to get around the parks under their own power so they rent little scooters and get head of the line privileges.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
How 'bout fat-heads??? They need "love", too ...

Do they get two headsets for the movies???

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
Our neighbors to the north decided it is now a RIGHT for the obese to get two seats for the price of one.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081120/hl_nm/us_obesity_1

Should be interesting to see who gets to decide and how they define "obese". BMI? Shit, I'm almost obese under those standards.

I'm sure Air Canada is just ecstatic about all those seats being filled for free.

If they use BMI it looks like I'm getting 2 for the price of 1!

In all seriousness though, this disgusts me. :icon_rage

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
As stupid and wrong-headed as I think this is...you know what?

At the end of the day, they're still fat asses. So enjoy your seat lard ass!:)

extremely%20fat%20ass2.jpg

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Hey, those fat fuckers have been eating twice the Medicaid/Medicare for the same price, have been dropping twice the shit in yer sewer system for the same utility bill as you and me, and are wearing out twice the road as the next guy when they drive by...why worry about a $400 dollar plane ticket?

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
I say put 'em in the bilges with a case of peanuts, a bag of marshmallows and a liter-of-cola and collect the off-gas to power the APU. Genius.

What about a midget? Does he have the RIGHT to pay half?

:icon_smil <- I know where I'm headed

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
That's not going to fly in this country. They're still charging people for bag and some airlines even charge for refreshments. There's no chance in hell they'd give 2 seats away to a fatty for the price of one. That's bad business sense.

But who knows, if a law gets passed then I guess they're screwed. The best argument is weight and balance. Personally I think they should charge extra for fatties just like they charge you extra for carrying a heavy bag.

Seriously though who wants to sit next to a guy who has fatrolls plopping into your lap?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
FAT IS NOT A HANDICAP! NO more placards, scooters or special privileges for FATASSES! They need "FATASS placards" that make them park at the farthest spot from the venue to make them walk more and burn a few more calories.

Worst thing I ever saw was on my CCX in primary, we went to Six flags over Texas and it took two people, one of whom was HANGING on the restraint, to lock it down on the "batman" ride. He was freaking feet-off-the-deck hanging on this restraint to press it down on her gut enough to lock it down. I was disgusted. I was just glad I wasn't riding when that whale was. Probably bent the track.

Most appalling appeasement to fatasses in this country is that they are letting FELONS out of prison for being too fat! I was reading an article that mentioned a couple have been released for that reason. Ridiculous.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
That's not going to fly in this country. They're still charging people for bag and some airlines even charge for refreshments. There's no chance in hell they'd give 2 seats away to a fatty for the price of one. That's bad business sense.

But who knows, if a law gets passed then I guess they're screwed. The best argument is weight and balance. Personally I think they should charge extra for fatties just like they charge you extra for carrying a heavy bag.

Seriously though who wants to sit next to a guy who has fatrolls plopping into your lap?

Concur...

About a year ago I got seated next to a pretty big chick that seemed to eat the whole time we were in flight. She seemed to be rather self-conscious about her weight because she was leaning over the other way so that she didn't spill over too much into my seat.

Rubiks06

pilot
So when i buy a plane ticket how do they know if im fat or not. Check this box if you are fat and will be requiring two seats. Hell yeah man im going to check that box every time. Now i have an extra seat to stretch out in and i wont have to sit next to a fat person. Better sign me up for one of those super awesome seat belt extenders too.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The best is Disney World: about one-in-twenty folks are too large to get around the parks under their own power so they rent little scooters and get head of the line privileges.

Disney World, I have never seen so many fat people in one place in my life. Pretty damn depressing just walking around, the families waddling around there made even me feel skinny.

And I have already picked on the wife for this one, gotta love the Canucks!