• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OAR Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
As I stated I was new to the site and just asked a question. To be recieved negativity and given these “candid” responses because I asked a question isn’t at all helpful. Several individuals here has asked similar questions without receiving comments implying they were inadequate and/or lacked preparational skills of some kind. Especially on a forum that was created for people to ask for assistance or questions. I don’t need the luck from anyone with ill intent. I will receive the score I desire from assistance of helpful individuals on reliable resources and my own accord.

Thanks!
Sorry my candid response wasn't being helpful by providing you links to where the study materials are located or where all the ASTB stuff resides.

As a former NROTC Advisor, I have little time for folks that whine about not studying then being surprised by a less than optimal outcome. You seem surprised; I was not. I've been on this forum a long time and helped COUNTLESS future Naval Officers...some in real life. Fortune favors the bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.