• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

O4 List

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
They maybe dead to you now, but when they start spending that $500+ a month raise on a wetting down.... Then they're alive enough for you to mooch some free booze!

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
Looks like my on-wing is now one of "them"... Time to pour some out for my lost JOPA brothers.

revan1013

Death by Snoo Snoo
pilot
My first Primary onwing got picked up. Good guy, glad he got it. First year I've actually recognized some names.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot

Aviation really took it in the shorts while all of the other major areas were above the board average, although all designators have lower selection rates than recent years. The math is right there in the "total selected" column (steadily decreasing pilot and NFO opportunity during recent years) and the "total percent" in the bottom corner (also lower than previous years, although, granted, this percentage was in the convening order that comes out a week before the board meets).

So my question to those affected is this: How well were you advised, by your detailers/community managers/chains of command, of lowered expectations for this board?