• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nuclear Weapons - REPORTEDLY - found in Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Tango, do me a HUGE favor. While I do somewhat enjoy trying to decode your posts, I find that it is terribly difficult to understand your point when you write like an eighth grader! Please reread your posts and spell check them. I don't expect perfect grammar/spelling from anyone here (certainly I've posted a few poorly phrased comments), but at least a token effort would be greatly appreciated.

As for your post about world opinion in regards to the US and our friendliness with Iraq in the past, I rather like what Jolly Roger had to say. He beat me to bringing up the Lend-Lease program of WWII (ya bastid!). <-- improperly spelled for humor effect. His point is very valid, friends change daily, fifty years ago the French were our friends and the Germans were our enemies. What kind of car do you drive? I can almost assure you that if it isn't Japanese, some part of it was made in Japan or made by a Japanese company - they were once the bad guys too. Don’t get me started about China.

The big dog on the block will always be held to an unachievable standard. If we sent checks to every man, woman, and child on this Earth for enough money to live well forever, we'd be *****ed at because John Adams got his check before Franz Smith. People will always find fault with whatever we do, no matter how warm and fuzzy whatever we do is. We may not do what is best for the whole world every time, but I think the last two hundred years has shown that our aggregate good stuff score is greater than our aggregate bad stuff score.

PropStop

pilot
Contributor
Punk said:
We won't find the WMD's.
I fear we will, but it won't be in a box, it will be at the cost of many lives. The bad guys will get something nasty, some day, some way.

Or have I read too many Tom Clancy books?

Maybe the UN really is preparing to invade the US from Canada! I knew we couldn't trust those Canadians! It is time for a line in the snow....

edit: Man I suck at this html stuff!

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
I fear we will, but it won't be in a box, it will be at the cost of many lives. The bad guys will get something nasty, some day, some way.

Or have I read too many Tom Clancy books?

Maybe the UN really is preparing to invade the US from Canada! I knew we couldn't trust those Canadians! It is time for a line in the snow....

edit: Man I suck at this html stuff!

you may be right, but I doubt it'll have "Made in Iraq" stamped on the side

too many other places to get that from without the scrutiny that anything near Iraq is getting

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
PropStop said:

Watch the Mexican border. I don't consider them an ally. Ever hear of the Atzlan movement?

(For clarification, I'm not talking about a Mexican Army invasion)

PropStop

pilot
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
Watch the Mexican border. I don't consider them an ally. Ever hear of the Atzlan movement?

Were the bad guys in the movie "Red Dawn" communist mexicans? It has been so long since i watched that fine (cough) movie.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
PropStop said:
Were the bad guys in the movie "Red Dawn" communist mexicans? It has been so long since i watched that fine (cough) movie.

Nope, they were Cubans supported by the Soviets ;)

That movie ROCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.