• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NSS Yet Again

GMan1976

Banned
Thanks to KSUFLY and Snacks (unfortunately rep is disabled or I would be giving it). You two are the ONLY people to answer my original question.

Everyone else justs likes to blah blah blah about nothing in particular other than how grades don't matter, and performance is whatever, and etc etc etc. Maybe if they would have read my thread-start they'd have realized that the question was a general one about how the system works (not who's crying over grades or worried about this or that or whatnot)!

Anyways, thanks to the people like KSUFLY and Snacks on Airwarriors who actually use their knowledge to help answer questions...

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Dude, your question was answered in 2 posts... How many more posts did you want saying the same thing? The spin off of this thread should not have been surprising... same thing happened to every other NSS thread.

GMan1976

Banned
Dude, your question was answered in 2 posts... How many more posts did you want saying the same thing?

None. After the question was answered I would've been completely content with a closed thread. "Mods... ASSEMBLE!!!!"

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Thanks to KSUFLY and Snacks (unfortunately rep is disabled or I would be giving it). You two are the ONLY people to answer my original question.

Everyone else justs likes to blah blah blah about nothing in particular other than how grades don't matter, and performance is whatever, and etc etc etc. Maybe if they would have read my thread-start they'd have realized that the question was a general one about how the system works (not who's crying over grades or worried about this or that or whatnot)!

Anyways, thanks to the people like KSUFLY and Snacks on Airwarriors who actually use their knowledge to help answer questions...

Why don't you cry about it then?