• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NS Norfolk O-Club Revival/AW Rally 6 FEB...er, make that 20 FEB!!

phrogpilot73

Thanks for the comments ... you too, SteveG75

Now... go recruit some more members so's I can keep doing it for a few more years...

v/r
Old R.O.
Hook Managing Editor
Too bad us rotor trash aren't allowed (no hook and all). I understand why we're not allowed, let us in - the P-3/E-6 trash comes too! ;)

(At least we land on a boat)

Old R.O.

Professional No-Load
None
Contributor
Too bad us rotor trash aren't allowed (no hook and all). I understand why we're not allowed, let us in - the P-3/E-6 trash comes too! ;)

(At least we land on a boat)

Anyone with $45 for a year's membership (multiple years and life memberships... also available) is welcome. There are two flavors of Tailhook membership... Regular (BTDT) and Associate (No Traps).

The ONLY difference is that only Regular members can vote on the Board of Directors.

Right now the membership is about 1/3 Active Duty, 1/3 Retired and 1/3 Civilian. There are a LOT of Associate members in the Tailhook Association.

http://www.tailhook.org

MasterBates

I've been trying to get the other 3 pilots in my E-2 RAG class to join. Especially since the Nugget membership is a great deal for them..

Of the 4 guys, I'm the only one who has been to Hook, or is a member. WTF??

Old R.O.

Professional No-Load
None
Contributor
Is J.R. still "running" the place ... ???

That's affirm. He's been there since '97 as executive director ... and done a fantastic job.

I'm making it over to San Diego next week for a visit (and the reception... see RenegadeOne's posts elsewhere in the forums about the Thursday night (Feb 12) get-together at TH HQ)

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Of the 4 guys, I'm the only one who has been to Hook, or is a member. WTF??
What. The hell. Damn near everyone I knew in Meridian had the check in the mail as soon as they CQed in the Clown Jet . . .

MasterBates

Don't ask me why they aren't.

Granted, 2 of the 3 other dudes are the "my wife has my balls in her purse" married while still an SNA type, but that's still no excuse.

<--Member of the Tailhook Association and the Naval Helicopter Association

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Don't ask me why they aren't.

Granted, 2 of the 3 other dudes are the "my wife has my balls in her purse" married while still an SNA type, but that's still no excuse.

<--Member of the Tailhook Association and the Naval Helicopter Association

[noob]
I'll be happy with either :D
[/noob]

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Even cooler would be a RAST set up in the Norfolk O'Club. You could get all the fixed wing homos to try and hover in the burble... Of course - that might be too much work...

And if something goes wrong with the RAST, I could be there to fix it!! OH the glorious life of the AUXO...

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Excellent ... roll for drinks ... Navy bar traditions.

For you newbie's ... study up on Ship, Capt, and Crew, Klondike (probably not gonna' happen ... :D) ....

Remember: "Ace high in the P.I." ... :D

NEVER NEVER Quack at a DUCK!

-ea6bflyr ;)