• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nrotc Essay Help!

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
You did right in coming to this forum in the first place for advice.......many of us are winged aviators, and know exactly what it takes to get into this line of work. The fact that you are taking your ap lit teacher's advice over ours is a bad move on your part. Your choice, but regardless of his 30 years in the service, we speak to what we want flying next to us in the future as current active duty naval aviators.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm thinkin' Harm wasn't exactly pleased with our input...? Kinda hung up on that minority thing, Oh well.:rolleyes: BTW, what is your blah avatar trying to convey about you?
BzB

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Oh well.......once he realizes that the minority thing isn't going to get him special attention, hopefully he will modify the essay to include the other aspects of his life that make him a good candidate. It sounds like he has been working hard, so I'm guessing there is an essay worth submitting there, he just needs to figure out how to separate the chaff from the others

Harminder Singh

Oh well.......once he realizes that the minority thing isn't going to get him special attention, hopefully he will modify the essay to include the other aspects of his life that make him a good candidate. It sounds like he has been working hard, so I'm guessing there is an essay worth submitting there, he just needs to figure out how to separate the chaff from the others

Thanks for the help! However, i went to seek assistance from my English teacher + assistance principal.

MasterBates

Capitalization FAIL.
Spelling FAIL.

Also, we know more about getting in the Navy or Marines here than them, barring them both being Officer Recruiters, who just retired in the last year.

Those wings you see, are actually earned by those who have them next to their avatar.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
The fact that he is taking AP English and AP Lit and writes like this is a bit scary.

I'm weeping for the future...

MasterBates

Remember, everyone is special and everyone gets an A, just as long as they "try really hard' now..

I'm going to go talk to CAG paddles and see if I can get some of those no-grades upgraded to OKs because I tried really hard not to die.

KBayDog

I'm going to go talk to CAG paddles and see if I can get some of those no-grades upgraded to OKs because I tried really hard not to die.

Put special emphasis on your minority status when you talk to him; I hear the Navy (navy?) likes that.

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
Capitalization FAIL.
Spelling FAIL.

Also, we know more about getting in the Navy or Marines here than them, barring them both being Officer Recruiters, who just retired in the last year.

Those wings you see, are actually earned by those who have them next to their avatar.

I think it is a well established fact that I am awesome. If I design my own wings, can I put them under my name? Maybe something with 2 crossed butter knives over an anchor?

MasterBates

Housewife_Wings.jpg

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
The poor writing is only part of the problem young dude. The bigger problem appears to be that you came to a forum populated with people who have been there and done that (good idea) - a forum where those people will go to great lengths to help folks who aspire to the same, and then you didn't really seem too interested in applying the advice (bad idea). I hope your AP lit class, teachers and assistant principles are able to help you out.