• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NROTC drug test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishEagle85

1. i wouldnt accuse me of being a troll. first of all i get a 4.2 gpa so i wouldnt really consider myself dumb.
2. i wouldnt be surprised if half the officers have done drugs. including underage drinking.
3. it seems like my question isnt going to get answered and that tensions will only rise, so i will stop now with the discussion, accuse me, hate me, but i will be an officer, and a damm good one ill promise you that. because if you cant answer a question for someone who needs help than why should YOU be a better officer than me.
and by the way i dont do cocain, meth, or anything like that. It looks like there is also a 0 tolerance for curiosity here.

1) No offense, but high school GPA's today are a joke.
3) Arrogance doesn't really make a great leadership trait, just so you know. Most of the posters on here (not me) are already Naval Officers, and they're giving you good gouge based based on what they know. Getting pissy with them just because they're being honest with you is unsat.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
1. i wouldnt accuse me of being a troll. first of all i get a 4.2 gpa so i wouldnt really consider myself dumb.

No, you're not dumb, you're an ass hat and retarded. Think about why I say that, if you're so smart, you'll figure it out.

2. i wouldnt be surprised if half the officers have done drugs. including underage drinking.

Back up this statement with facts or else you're pretty much pulling shit out of your ass.

3. it seems like my question isnt going to get answered and that tensions will only rise, so i will stop now with the discussion, accuse me, hate me, but i will be an officer, and a damm good one ill promise you that. because if you cant answer a question for someone who needs help than why should YOU be a better officer than me.
and by the way i dont do cocain, meth, or anything like that. It looks like there is also a 0 tolerance for curiosity here.

Good luck with all that wannabe. It's not that there is 0 tolerance for curiosity, there is just 0 tolerance for ass clowns which you have demonstrated to be.

Someone one beat me to the lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.