• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NROTC and USNA

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
BeerMe said:
sorry you're insecure. I don't apologize for my opinion, Sir. I'm in no way worried about my time in TRACOM or the Fleet.

And it's especially fun when you try and neg rep instructors, safely wrapped in the anonymity of teh interwebs.

I'm not worried about your time in TRACOM or the Fleet either, my man. You're the one that's going to bring an avalanche on yourself with that salty Academy guy attitude.

sickboy

pilot
Why are we having this argument again? Isn't there a gazillion other threads like this?

Daisy

@sdhitt

I just looked at the Berkeley NROTC webpage and it's very well done with lots of pertinent information.

Regarding the cross-town commute it says on the FAQs page:

"Because of the one-hour drive for many midshipmen, mandatory activities at the Berkeley campus are kept to a minimum and clustered on Thursdays."

FWIW

sickboy

pilot
I'm guessing that you want to be a Marine? If so, I would say go for the NROTC. As long as you get a Marine Scholarship and pass OCS you will be a Marine. At USNA you could always end up a as a SWO.

hokieav8r

~Bring the Wood!~
None
owehowhowhow! Owe! Oh! Owehowhowhow!! Spoken in the grim cries of PVT Pile in Full Metal Jacket! hahahahahaha